Chapter Eighteen

-Jimin's Pov-

It was longer than 2 months that Yoongi was in the hospital but it felt like forever. Jungkook stopped by every once in and a while to check up on me but I honestly was tired and sad and didn't want to talk to anyone. I think he caught on after I just stopped getting out of bed to let him in. I was in the back yard when Yoongi came home. It was a place to clear my mind for a while. I really missed him. More than he thinks. I can't remember how many nights I cried for him. I refuse to let Yoongi get up unless he has to. I want him to rest. I feel like I might be controlling him a little but he doesn't seem to care. Yoongi wanted me to help so I have been helping. I just like it when he makes comments about not being able to get up to hug me but I know exactly what he means because you don't say that to someone then bite your lip while looking at their butt. Well...maybe Yoongi does. But it's funny either way because I can tease him as much as I want. I think he might hate it but I think it's cute when he gets flustered. Recently I think it's been bothering him a little so I wanted to make him feel better so I had gone out with Jin today while Yoongi was asleep. I don't know if doing this was a good thing or not because with Jin it's Pink or Mario but I wanted something that would both be a tease and something to greatly turn him on. I managed to find a maid outfit that fit me but Jin said Pink was an attractive color so I got it. I had come back and Yoongi was awake on the couch on his phone. He looked at me.

"Whatcha got there?"

"Nothing that concerns you!"

"It better be food"

"Sure"

"Sure?"

"Byeee Yoongi"

"Okay then"

Well if it's food he wants then I got it for him. This outfit was very confusing to put on but I managed. I looked over myself and smiled. It wasn't too revealing unless I bent down and that's exactly what I wanted. I walked downstairs and simply started cleaning like I hard on normal everyday clothes. I walked over to the coffee table and cleaned up a bit and I could feel Yoongi's eyes on me. It was such an exciting feeling I bent down and listen to him gasp a little. I went to the kitchen and smiled to myself before hearing Yoongi call for me. I went back and he looked over me and I couldn't help but smile more.

"See something you like?"

"Yeah...where did you get it?"

"Don't worry about it"

"I guess that's fair...turn around and bend over again...no better yet, bend over the coffee table"

I did exactly as he asked and I looked back at him and he was simply just looking at me.

"Are you trying to get me to move?"

"Nope I just thought that since I've been cleaning that I would wear this"

"Jimin..."

"Yes?"

"Come here"

I go and stand up and Yoongi sits up before gently patting the spot between his legs. I sit down and I smile as runs his hands up my body and he's close to shoving his hand down my thong but I stand up quickly

"Are you...wearing a thong?"

"Whatsit to you?"

"Jimin...I might have gotten hurt but you talk like I can't get up right now and take you over that coffee table"

"Because you can't"

"Oh really? Says who?" 

"Says me"