Zoe's POV

(Just a quick disclaimer: Everything in this book is purely fiction. None is real and I'm about to show y'all some wonderful realistic arts that aren't mine so creds to the owners even tho I don't know who they are. So yeah)
................

It was quiet.
All the birds chirping, owl's hooting, sounding of twigs breaking due to rabbits and all the animals in the forest.
Everything was gone.

I slowly opened my eyes and gasped at my surroundings.
Everywhere was dark. Not a trace of light here.

I looked up at the sky and... no moon.
"I-it w-worked.... Thank goodness"
I dropped to the floor and weaved a sigh.

"B-but..." I nervously laughed "where exactly am I"
I looked around but there was no sign of anybody or anything.

"D-don't tell me I teleported to some random field in the demon realm in the middle of nowhere or I'm I'm some gladiators type shit where all the demons are watching me right now and I'm supposed to fight some kind of prisoner or maybe lion or or I'm in an auction right now and they're about to sell me or or or OR NOOOO.... I'm too beautiful to be sold. I have to get out of here"

*ZOE CALM THE FUCK DOWN*

"Huh, who are you? Oh, I'm hearing things now, hehe.
Maybe they put some kind of centipede in my head"

*C-c-c-centipede. If alls things A CENTIPEDE*

"omg, I think I'm going crazy."

*I think I'm going to kill you*

"Shu-"

"Come on. This way. I think I heard someone yell from here"
My eyes widened as I heard a groggy voice behind me and footsteps approach.

*Zoe hide*

"Bitch you don't gotta tell me twice"
I jumped in between some huge rocks and hid.
About 10 seconds later, hoards of demons started standing in the place where I was.

They all looked frightening but I could sense a bigger presence in their midst.
Next thing I knew, the ground shook as it felt like someone was walking.
The demons started making way. I think it's for a higher rank.
Soon, my eyes came in contact with a demon bigger than the rest. He was real buff from behind and when he turned around, my eyes widened and I almost let out a gasp but clamped my mouth shut.

 He was real buff from behind and when he turned around, my eyes widened and I almost let out a gasp but clamped my mouth shut

He was sniffing around the place where I was just squatting and all I could do was pray that he doesn't find me.
"This place reeks of what I hate the most..... Goddesses"