Gabriella's POV

I'm sitting down in this boring 3rd period when I decide to talk to Lilian.
"Girl-" I look over at her but she's not paying attention.

Instead she's holding a necklace she's wearing and giggling like a mad person.
Why is she- hold on, hold on hold on. Since when did this bitch start wearing necklaces.
Something strange is going on.

"Spill" she looked at me and smiled.

"They bought me a necklace" oh no wonder.
"Pretty" I say in a bored tone.

"And..."

"And what" what could possibly be so interesting to make her laugh like that.
"Matteo told me he loves me"

I slam my hands on the table and look at her. "SHUT UP!!"

"Ms Gabriella. That's a detention after school"

I roll my eyes and nod.

He went back to teaching and I looked at her with a big grin on my face.
"Soo... Did you say it back"

*I bet you she didn't* my wolf said

"Hey, you don't know my best friend more than me"

"I didn't" I gave her an are you stupid look and my wolf laughed at me in my head.

"I was too shocked to respond"

"Ugh, you are so stupid"

Lilian's POV

I know she's right. I just don't get it.

"Lilian Rodriguez, please come to the principal's office. Lilian Rodriguez"
I heard my name over the PA and looked at Gab.
She shrugged and I stood up then left

Once I got to the principal's office, I see Rosa sitting crying and I cringe.
She got some ugly, loud ass, ear screeching cry.

"You called sir" once she heard my voice, she stood up and started talking.
"Lilian I'm sorry. I care about you but you've took it too far and now I'm very scared so I had to tell the principal"

"What are you talking about?"

"Miss Lilian, we found some poisonous spiders in Ms Rosa's locker and our primary suspect is you"

"ME? what does that have to do with me. You can't just be pointing fingers like that"

"I know. Ms Lilian calm down. Rosa explain what you said"