Romeo's POV

I walked back to the training grounds to find these lazy bastards all hanging from a tree.
I looked at Matteo and he just shrugged then continued eating his grapes.

"Alpha...please let us down. We promise to always listen" one of them begged as tears wear streaming down his face, well up his face.

I just rolled my eyes and sat beside Matteo.

"How long do they have to stay"

"The amount of time that they wasted"

"ALPHA...at this rate. We'll die"

I rolled my eyes again. Not the first time I've heard that sentence before.
I just feel bad for the tree branches.

"Then die..." I said and took the bag of grapes from Matteo.

"You know you can always get down if you want..." Matteo stated the obvious but of course they couldn't cause they don't even know how to climb or get down from a tree.

"Mr Don please..." One of them said as he begged our gamma.

"Get down if you want...at this point you're starting to sound like a whiney little girl"
I chuckled cause if his mate was here, he would've never said that in a million years.

"This is more boring than I thought" Matteo said and relaxed back.
He's always been the chill, lazy type who has zero brain cells but when it's time to be serious, he always is. Which is one of the most annoying things about him.

"By the way, where were you this morning?" I asked.

"Cooking..." He simply said.

"Cooking? It's been four years since you last touched the stove. Who were you cooking for?"

"Myself"

"Don't try to lie"

"Fine...I was cooking for Cora and Hazel..." He simply said but I knew there's more to it.

"And?"

"And what...do I need a reason to cook for my children. They're my top priorities" he said sounding really irritated which makes me know he's hiding something.

"So-"

"What's going on here" I looked over to see Kegan walking over while staring at his men dangling from the tree.

"Alpha please help us-"

"Who gave you permission to talk" Matteo said and popped a grape I'm his mouth.

"They have the right to talk to their alpha" Kegan said angrily which made me chuckle.

"Oh really?" Matteo put his hand in his pocket and dug out a knife then tossed of to Kegan.

"Pick it up" he said.

"What do you want me to do with this"

"Stab the talkative in the middle" he said to which made everyone gasp.

"Alpha..." He started sobbing. "How can you be so ruthless? HOW CAN YOU"