Lilian's POV

My eyes kept staring at them as I felt myself about to cry but I decided to hold it in.
As I stared at them, their eyes just held on emotion.
Shock

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Gab who was just as shocked as the rest were before she smiled and was about to run towards me.
I subconsciously took a step back which made her halt.

I refused to look cause I don't even know how to face her.
I never called or did anything. Now that she's here, I feel so guilty.

This whole place was dead silent and awkward until Kegan decided to break it as he moved towards me.

"Lilian what are you doing here?" I broke eye contact with them and looked at him.

"Oh, um I was just um looking for you. I had to umm ask you something"

As I said that, the guy that Rocco just shoved came with a scratches on his body as he was recovering from the hit.

"I'm sorry Alpha. She uh- she's stronger than me"

"It's okay. you can go" he said and the man nodded then left.

"Looks like you really wanted to see him." Matteo said with a scoff and I looked down.

"Oh um I haven't introduced you guys. This is Li-"

"I know who she is... I know damn well who the who tf she is" Romeo said while intently staring at me.

"You guys have met?" He asked me.

"Just a couple times" I mumbled.

"A couple times?" Romeo said, "Actually, we've met more than a couple times, we've even fuc-"

"Kegan do you want some coffee" I cut him off and Kegan furrowed his brows.

"No I'm good" he said and I gave him a little smile.

"Oh you're smiling. I wonder if that's fake too" Matteo said as he looked at Cora.

That's when I noticed the girls in their arms.
They were both asleep and they guys were carrying them.
Does he know?

I couldn't help but see the similarities between them and watch how comfortable the girls look with them.

Cora held onto Matteo's finger like her life depended on it while Hazel snuggled into Romeo and I saw a faint smile on her lips.

It made me sad to see how much my daughter's crave for a father's warmth yet I selfishly took it from them.
I started to think that if all this didn't happen and the guys and I were still together, I would be so happy to have my girls run around the house while I cuddle with my mates then argue with them about how they consitently keep on spoiling them but sadly that can never happen.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Kegan grabbed my hand and smiled.
"Umm we're kinda in the middle of a meeting so could you wait outside. Ask me what you wanted to ask later, okay?"

I nodded. "No, that's fine. I'll um leave" as soon as I said that, I spared one last glance at Gab but she refused to look at me then I shut the door and left.
As soon as I started walking down the hall, tears started streaming down my face as I thought of the way they just looked at me right now.