Lilian's POV

You know how a cafeteria always be, right?
Kids yell, disrespect teachers and do food fights like everyday.

But not today dawg.
Today, every single teen in here is on their feet just waiting for the right moment to strike.

You could hear low growls coming from everywhere, canines already out, pack members already half shifted and my best friend recording so she can post on wolfstagram.

"Who said you guys could touch her" Romeo says after a very very long silence.

"What. She's hot"
I could feel the anger radiating off the twins that everyone took a step back and I mean everyone except me.

"How bout you guys let them go first before you snap their arms or even kill them"
Victor says as he stands beside me. Although I could feel the fear radiating off him, he still stands his ground doing what a great beta would do.

The twins slowly let's go of them and I could feel the tension ease up a lil bit but people were still on guard.

"Finally. I thought you were gonna keep us there forever so-"

"This school ain't big enough for the both of us Darius" Matteo said and the twin named Darius sighed.

"If it's not big enough then leave" Santiago said his pack agreed.

"I'm warning you guys. Stay in your lane and don't touch my mate. If you do, I don't give a fuck if it'll start a war, I'll break every single bone in your body"

Okay hold up....they going start war for me?
I'm flattered

they going start war for me?I'm flattered

But no thanks.
War is not my cup of tea

"Wow" the other twins starts clapping
"It seems like we've found the black brothers weakness"

The twins didn't say anything as the bell rang and everyone started to disperse.
Gab grabbed my hand and dragged me to the next class

"Wow. This is gonna get a lot of likes on my wolfstagram"

"Shut up and come on"

We reached out next class 1 minute late and still got a tardy.
Anyways, we sat down and Gab looked at me

"Man, I told you those twins are trouble"

"Hey, it's not my fault"

"Seems like they just trying to get a reaction our of your mates by using you instead"

"I know and honestly.... I'm mad"

"Wh-"

"Okay girls stop talking" the teacher glares at us with her bulging eyes and we stop.

"We have two new students today..."

"Oh no"
like I predicted, Santiago and Darius came in.
They looked bored as hell but as soon as they saw me, they smirked

"It seems like moon goddess isn't on your side today"

"Yah. No shit"

"Girls. Do I have to separate you two" we both shook our head no

"Like I said. We have two new students and I want you guys to treat them with respect cause they are alphas and also help them out too"

"You guys can come sit close to me" Gina the pack slut said and I rolled my eyes.

"Typical"
even when my mates were new, she tried to flirt with them.

"Got anything to say Ms Rodriguez"

"Nope. Not at all"
She only narrowed her eyes at me and I umm okay....

Does she hate me or som and if it's not worse, Santiago had to say something

"Ms Carmen I think. Lilian wants to sit with us so why not. I mean we also need someone to give us notes"

Oh hell naw
"Nope. no thanks. I'm good"
He ignored me and continued talking

"And you also said those two always talked too much"

"That's right" she says as she rubbed her bearded chin

"No Ms Carmen. I swear I will not utter a single word I'm your class again but please-"

"Too late. Go sit in the back with them"

"But-"

"I don't want to hear it"
I looked at Gab and she looked equally angry while those dumb twins just smirked.

"What the fuck are you smirking for."

"Ms Stacey, please watch your mouth"
I packed my stuff and went to the back.
The annoying twins soon came and sat on each side of me.

"Hello sweet cheeks"
I looked at him with a bored and annoyed face.

"You're a son of a bitch"