Lilian's POV

As soon as the lights went off, someone grabbed my hand and pulled me away but I don't recognize this touch.
"Let go of me"
I tried to pull away but their grip becomes tighter as their claw started digging into my skin.

Someone else grabbed my other hand and I recognized that one as Romeo's but in the process, the other person's claw ripped my skin open and I winced.
"Santiago, I ain't playing no games with you" Romeo said.

"Heh, so you figured out it was me"
Why is Santiago holding me in the first place.

"Let.go.of.her"

"How bout you let go"
I couldn't see anything but in a split second both grips are loosened from my hand and I heard a very loud banging sound against the locker.

I could hear gasps as confused people try to know what's going on. But I'm pretty sure Romeo just slammed his bitch ass into a locker.
Just thinking things wouldn't get any worse, I heard bone crushing and Santiago scream in pain.

"I told you I would break your fucking arm if you touched what's mine again" he said in a low threatening voice.

"You're gonna pay for this"

"Oh yeah..." I heard the sound of bones breaking again and more of his screams.
"Romeo stop. Let go of him. He's not worth it"

I navigated my way through the dark halls until I touched Romeo's arm.
He softens up a little and finally lets go.
"Thank your luck or else I would've killed you. Right here, right now"

I could see flashlights coming from the end of the hallway and Matteo and other people came and handed everybody one.
"Eh, where's Rosa?" A random person said and I finally noticed and looked around but she was nowhere to be found.

"She must've ran away knowing she's the cause of this problem were facing"

"Okay, everyone be quiet and take a flashlight. It's not gonna be enough for every single person so you guys are gonna have to share and head to the gym." Matteo said in a commanding voice and everybody did as he asked.

I noticed that Darius and Santiago are no longer here which makes it more suspicious.
Are they teaming up with Rosa.

That would explain the photo incident and here I was thinking he was nice. How foolish of me.
"Go with Lilian. I need to handle something" Romeo said and walked the opposite way of where we're going.

"Are you gonna be okay" he turned around and gave me a small smile then nodded.

"He'll be okay. We can see in the dark"
I gaped at him

"Really?"
He smiled at my surprised face and nodded.

"Let's go" he grabbed my hand and I winced as that's where my injury is.

He frowned and inspected my hand and once he saw the wounds, he let out an angry growl.
"Who did this"

"It's nothing serious"

"Nothing serious? This is very deep"
I finally noticed it and it was actually pretty deep plus it's bleeding alot.
I looked back at him and I saw rage in his eyes as he looks like he's ready to kill.