Lilian's POV

I came out the shower with a towel around my body while my hair is dripping wet.
After what happened hours ago, I've not left my room and I still don't intend to.

Well after he finished with the rogues, he was covered in blood and it became super awkward.
He ended up telling me to leave and I did cause I wasn't about to be stuck there.

I sighed and went into my closet to pick out an outfit.
I've been trying not tothink about it but I just can't stop my mind from wandering to the fact that I would've let him mark me again.

I mean he can't even mark me without Matteo so there would've just been a bite mark there.
Then again, we not together anymore so what would've happened if he actually marked me without Matteo.

‡how about you find out‡ I could practically see the smirk in her voice which made me roll my eyes.

"Just shut up"

*The scene lives in her head rent free*

"What are you talking about. It does not live in my head"

*Oh yeah... We spent 30 minutes walking back to the pack house because you kept on thinking about what happened and the fact that it was only a 5 minute walk on a straight path yet you some how ended up in the other side of the pack and umm how bout you spending another 30 minutes with the fridge open as you were supposedly looking for food. Oh and how bout the 4 hour sit on your bed as you just stared at the wall, oh and how bout the 5 hour shower that you just took, oh and how bout the fact that it has been 10 minutes and yet you're still standing here*

"..."

*That's what I thought*

‡she really pulled a 'this you?' on your ass‡

I sighed and pulled out a simply grey baggy shirt and put my hair in a messy bun.

"Fine...you win. Just shut up"

*Mmhmm*

I went back to the room and sat on my bed.

"I need to be more productive"

There was a knock on my door and I stood up then opened it.
It was Kegan and I frowned.

"What happened to you"
He had a bandage over his nose and he was holding his ribs.

"You don't wanna know..."

"Whatever it is, you really got destroyed" I said and opened the door wider for him to come in.

He started limping in and I went to my closet to put on some sweats.

I came out to see him standing in the middle of the room
"You're not gonna press any further..."

"It's your choice if you want to tell me" I said and sat on my bed.

"So what's up"

"Well...I wanted to talk to you but 'this' happened"

"Okay...what did you want to talk to me about"

"In 3 days, we're having a banquet"