Lilian's POV

As we ran back to the pack house, my heart was beating fast as the worst came to my mind.
"Ma-"

"Shh"
We neared the pack house and stopped running instead we got down and slowly crawled.
When everything came to sight, I gasped and covered my mouth.

The pack house was on fire with many rogues running around.
I've seen rogue attacks but this is the first I've ever seen which is this bad.

One of them ran and picked up a pup that was crying.
I immediately wanted to jump out to save it but luckily, Miss Aphrodite came just in time and kicked the rogue in the head making it snap.

She picked up the kid and passed him to his mother then they both ran away while Miss Aphrodite turned around and frowned.
She brought lots of men with her but their numbers were nothing compared to the amount of rogues that were around.

I turned to Romeo and Matteo who just stared in absolute horror and frowned.
Should they really be seeing this?

I turned back to Miss Aphrodite and frowned.
They're outnumbered real bad.

"Stop them from going any farther and harming the people. If I can't win against a bunch of low lives like you then I don't deserve to be the Luna"

"She's really pretty. It's a waste that we have to kill her"
One of the rogues said in a creepy voice and I could hear the angry growls coming from every guy backing her up. Even the twins are mad. I could see how much they want to jump in there but they know that they'll only be in the way.

The rogues started running towards them and most of the warriors shifted while some fought by hand.
In a matter of 10 seconds, everywhere became bloody as you could hear the sound of bone breaking, people screaming and blood splattering everywhere.

Miss Aphrodite was doing well.
In that 10 seconds, she managed to take out 20 rogues.
Great, if this continues like this, I'm sure they'll win.

Two rogues charged at her at the same time and just as she took them down, four rogues came out of nowhere and bit her hands and legs.
"Mo-"
Matteo yelled and almost stood but Romeo put his hands over his mouth and brought him back down.

"But Romeo...Mom"

"I know..."
I could tell that he was hurting too. I could already see stray tears in his eyes and that alone was enough to break my heart.

"Miss Aphrodite"
She looked at the bush where were hiding and smiled.
She's noticed us.

"Stay right there"
She mouthed and smiled.
I don't get it, how can she smile in such a situation.
It's not like that's a fake smile or anything. I could tell that it was a real, cheerful one. So how?

She turned back to the rogues holding onto her.
Their teeth has already sunk deep into her skin but ignoring that, she used all her strength and lifted her arm up then flung one rogue to the wall while balling her fists and punching the other.

As for the rogues on her legs, she mustered up strength and stepped on one smashing it's head into pieces while kicking the other one in the stomach then smashing it's head too.

One she finished, she was breathing heavy as she tried to regain her composure.
Her legs and hands were bleeding but she only ripped a piece of cloth from her dress and tied them around all her injuries.
"Luna, I thi-"