Lilian's POV

I went upstairs and put on my workout clothes.
I hate the fact that Rosa is making progress and I'm not.
It doesn't sit right with me.

Once I finished putting it on, I came downstairs to see Kegan sitting in the living room discussing somethings with Brandon

Once Brandon saw me, he stopped the conversation which made Kegan look over.
O

nce he saw me, he started checking me out which I rolled my eyes too and walked out.

"Where are you going"

"I'm going to train myself"

"Why. There are rogues lingering everywhere. I think-"

"I'm fine. I can handle myself." I said and walked towards the forest.
I was getting ready to shift but I couldn't cause Kegan was following me.

"What now"

"I'm going with you to make sure you're safe"

"omg Kegannnnn"

"What"

"I can't even shift with you here"

"What's the big deal. You can show me your wolf. I've never seen it before" suddenly I felt my consciousness fading and before I knew it, Roxanne took over.

*First of all, I'm a she so if you ever call me an it again, I will rip you to shreds and make sure you die a slow and painful death. Secondly, don't you have anything better to do than-" before she could finish that, I took over and growled.

"Roxanna what the fuck was that"

*He called us an it*

"Did you have to snap like that"

*Yes*

"It wasn't necessary" I said and blocked them out.

"Sorry about that"

"It's okay. At least I know your wolf has beautiful blue eyes" he said as he looked directly at my eyes as if he was searching for her again.

"Well I have to go"

"I'm-"

"I can handle myself. Don't make me angry. Please"