Lilian's POV

After settling all the new girls in our pack, I finally laid on the bed, feeling for everywhere.
I mean we made meals for all of them, we ordered people to bring more cars and some broke down cause they weren't serviced, they couldn't use theirs wolves cause them mfkers were weak as hell, and I stood all day trying to get them to calm down and do this and that.

Plus we had to calm them all down when their Alonzo and the perverted males in his pack woke up.
Ugh

Romeo and Matteo came in the room seeing me tired, they laughed.
"It's not that tiring actually" Romeo said and I scoffed.

"Who was the one who had a resting bitch face althrough." I asked and he glared at me.

Shi was actually funny tho, I could see how bad Romeo wanted to tug his hair when someone told him that the car broke down.

"She got you there" Matteo said and I looked at him too.

"Don't start, you were this close to snapping at one of the girls when they refused to leave cause according to her, this is my home and I can't just leave it."

"Hey that wasn't my fault, it's as if I'm helping you so you can go to a better place where you'll have freedom and actual food but instead you want to keep being tied up and given a meal one a week for the rest of your life just cause that's your home. That's just dumb"

Suddenly Romeo came and smacked Matteo behind his head.
"Don't be talking behind people's back like that"

"Ouch, who tf are you to talk. You started telling me all her flaws when she demanded a kiss from you"

"She demanded what now... Why didn't I hear about this"
I say, looking between both of them.

"She wanted a kiss or else she wasn't going anywhere so we just left her there"

"ROMEO!!"

"I'm just kidding. We blindfolded her and got one of our pack guys to kiss her"

"What?"

"Turns out he was her mate so we're good"
He said as he tried to play it off cool but he kept on giving me side looks to see my reaction.

"I'm going to take a shower" he said and zoomed into the bathroom. I just had to laugh.

"What about you?" I turned to Matteo

"What about me"

"What'd you do"

"I sucked a woman's tits for 5 bucks"
My smile immediately faded and I glared at him.

"I'm just kidding"

"Well it wasn't FUNNY!!"
he visibly flinched and jumped back as I shouted. He had horror on his face and slowly nodded.

"Yes. It wasn't funny at all."
I nodded and a brief mom or silence came in between us.

Until he said something

"I mean 5 bucks... I'm not that broke. I'll prolly do it for a 100 or sum"

"MATTEO!!"
I sat up and threw a pillow at him.
He caught it and laughed.