Lilian's POV

The next morning, I woke feeling sore everywhere.
"Where am I?"

I sat up and looked around to find books everywhere.
"Ugh, I'm having a fucking headache"

I closed my eyes and immediately flashbacks from yesterday started to fill my head.
I gasped and opened my eyes.

"Oh fuck"
I looked at my chest to see hickey's almost everywhere.
My face turned a bright red and I looked around to find an empty bed.

"They left just like that" I said with a disappointed sigh and stood up.
I picked up my clothes and looked around to make sure I'm not leaving anything behind.

"Sorry Kegan's father"
I held my clothes tight and teleported to my room cause I'm not about to walk down the halls looking like this.

Once I got there, I dumped everything on the floor and ran into the bathroom.
I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed as I saw my reflection.

I had hickey's all around my neck and chest. My hair was a screaming mess and my eyes were red from the lack of sleep.

Don't ask me how many times I woke up to a d inside of me cause even I don't know.
*Beasts*

"Tell me about it"
I sighed and touched my shoulders to come in contact with a stinging pain.

I winced and took my hands off.

"What the fuck was tha-" I cut myself of when everything started sinking in.

"No way" I moved closer to the mirror and gasped when I saw it.

"They marked me"

I checked again to see if I'm not seeing double and sure as hell, they marked me.

*Wait you don't remember*

"Remember what?"

*Bitch you were practically begging for it*

My eyes widened again
"No way"

*Yes way*

"You're serious right"

*No shit, you fucking horny bitch*

"Shut up, shut up, shut up. I'm trying to process everything you just said right now"

*Whatever*

Fuck, it's like I remember everything that happened in detail yet I don't even remember anything that happened.
How is that even possible.

"What about Rocco, she hasn't said anything since"

*She's still in shock. Let her be*

Suddenly my room door burst open and I heard someone come inside.
"What the fuck"

I was about to lock the toilet door but it was too late as the person already came in before I could move.

It was none other than Gab who examined my body and smirked.
"I knew it. I fucking knew it"

"Knew what" she pointed at my body and I turned a bright red then wrapped a towel around myself.