Lilian's POV

As I kept on dodging his attacks, his moves became as clear as day to me.
Once he swings at me with his left fist, he leaves his ribs defenseless.

I've swung at that part a few times but it seems like it did nothing, instead it hurt my hand.
Maybe that's why he leaves that place unguarded.

So far I've managed to keep up with his speed and brought him down a few times but the rest is hard.
I need to wait for an opening

As I looked up, I locked eyes with him and a small smirk formed on his face.
I immediately jumped back and created a distance between us.
"Damn reflexes"

I was breathing hard as I kept my eyes in his movements.
Bu now, almost everybody have come to watch this match.
I try to block them out but it feels weird as the crowd is actually larger than Kegan's and Matteo's fight cause some of the people from last night's party stayed over.

"You're pretty good" he said as he started to catch his breath.

"Can't say the same" I start bluffing which caused him to laugh.

As I kept on looking at him, I try to find any weakness. Even the littlest one.
Everybody has a weakness and I'm sure he has one too but he's too damn good at hiding it.

"Stop observing me too hard. I can feel your stares" he said and took a sip of water.
The last thing I need right now is for him to regain his strength.
I need to attack fast.

As I remember, he's a fire user. If I attack him with Rocco, he's just gonna match up to my attacks so I need to use Roxy but if I attack him with her, chances are he's going to counter my attacks.
I need him to make the first move, but how do I get him to.

Ugh chances like this, I wish I was Shikamaru.

"What's wrong princess, you already getting tired?"
I growled and charged at him.

"I'm just getting started"

I ran up to him and swung with my left hand. when he went to block it, I did a saints feint and attacked him with my right which causes him to stumble.

I could hear gasps and cheers from the crowd which starts to fill my ego.

"I'll finish you with the next one"
I charged at him again and he looked up and smirked.

"I don't think so"

My eyes widened and I realised I had fallen into his trap. Before I could pull back, he grabbed my hand and twisted it then made me drop to my knees as he held me with one hand.

"One move and it'll snap"
I growled in annoyance and glared at him.

"So what are you going to do"

"Give me a minute"
I said with a smile which causes him to smirk.

"Your time starts now"

I looked at my position to see what I'm gonna do.
He definitely has the upper hand right now so I have to figure out a way to turn the tables.

I looked over at him to see that his rib not guarded again.
Why would he be so carefree about that.

Could it be that that's his weak side. He hardens it and shifts his focus from it to throw the enemy off.
I don't know but it's worth a try