Love Me Not ~ 43

Hi :)

Still haven't figured out how to make a discord ;-;

Don't forget to vote/comment !
-

"Let's go after dinner. I'm sleeping for the rest of the day until then." Armin set his empty plate on the nightstand and rolled over so he was back under the covers comfortably.

"I don't blame you. You're making me sleepy though." Eren watched Armin. "I got too much sleep, so I should probably study while you sleep." He got up from the bed and took the plate, fork and syrup. "I'll take this down first and you better take that medicine."

Armin sat up for a moment. "Thanks again. I appreciate it and fine, if you insist." His face was burning at that point and his chest hurt. He worked himself up to try and thank him again seriously. He opened the bottle of medicine and took one of the pills. He took a sip of orange juice to wash it down. "Happy?"

"It's nothing really. It's what friends do and yes. Now you can sleep." Eren then left the room and went to the kitchen. He cleaned the plate and fork before going back up to his room to study.

He was going to be quiet and planned on having his earbuds in.

Eren sat at his desk with all of his notes and played his go to playlist. Music actually helped him focus. He needed to block out the world when he studied or else nothing would really stick. He started working on practice problems for math and glanced over at Armin.

Armin was already fast asleep. It seemed he had turned again because he was no longer facing the wall.

Eren could see him sleeping and watched him for a minute, wondering what went through Armin's head at times.

He was getting distracted, so he quickly turned and started doing his work again.

-

Armin had slept a few hours and woke up to the sound of faint singing. He opened his eyes slowly, seeing the afternoon sun peeking through the window. He saw Eren sitting at his desk next to the window.

He noticed Eren had his earbuds in and was bopping his head to some song. He was also singing along softly, which Armin thought was funny. That meant he probably couldn't hear much if he couldn't even hear himself singing.

Armin got out of bed slowly and made his way over to Eren. He reached his hands out and put them over Eren's eyes quickly, causing the other to jump from surprise.

Eren took one of his earbuds out. "Now you scared me this time."

"Payback?" Armin teased. "How long have I been asleep?" He moved his hands and leaned against the wall.

"A few hours." Eren shrugged. "Feel better?"

"I was never sick to begin with. I'm well rested now at least." Armin ran a hand through his blonde hair, yawning softly.

"You were, and at least that's good." Eren closed his binder and put away his work.

"You're quite the singer you know." Armin watched as an embarrassed expression appeared on Eren's face.

"Didn't realize I was singing aloud." Eren scratched the back of his neck and laughed uncomfortably.

"It was quiet. You weren't screaming or anything." Armin stood from his leaning position against the wall. "Are you hungry? I'm starving."

"I guess that means we should start dinner. My dad was supposed to be coming home today so starting it early would be a good idea." Eren got up from his desk and headed towards the door.