Love Me Not ~ 28

"Lay back and let me take care of it." Levi was amused by Eren's flustered appearance and how taken aback he was. He wanted to see all of the expressions Eren could make.

Eren nodded and tried to relax. He was tense and felt some anxiety. He watched as Levi pulled his boxers off and set them aside.

Levi made sure to pay attention to how Eren was reacting. If he seemed to be showing discomfort he'd stop. He wrapped his hand around Eren's member and gave it a soft squeeze.

Eren was already very turned on and let out a soft whine as Levi touched him. He was extremely sensitive in that moment. It had been a while since he last touched himself. Privacy was a hard thing to get in his house.

Levi leaned down and ran his tongue along curiously to see how Eren would react.

The male seemed a bit startled, as if he wasn't expecting to feel that type of sensation.

Levi wasn't sure if he wanted to know if Eren was a virgin or not. They were definitely too far into it to stop and pretend nothing happened. Too much had happened.

Although Eren initiated it, Levi felt it probably would've happened at some point. It was building up. Was there tension he hadn't noticed? Did others notice?

As Levi thought, he continued to run his tongue along the tip of Eren's member before taking it into his mouth.

"W-Wait!" Eren shifted to try and stop Levi.

"What?" Levi asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You don't feel weird doing that?" Eren asked.

"Why would I?" Levi assumed Eren wasn't going to try and return the favor and that was okay. He really wanted to see his expressions anyways.

"Oh.." Eren voice trailed off and a moan escaped his lips abruptly when he felt pleasure once again.

Levi had continued without saying anything word. After a few seconds he stopped and looked up at Eren. "Open the nightstand and pull out the condoms and lube."

Eren's face turned an even darker shade of red. It was really happening. He reached over and opened the nightstand. Condoms and lube were the first things he saw. He grabbed both out and set them down near Levi on the bed.

Levi was surprised Eren was able to last as long as he did. He finally stood and pulled his own boxers off.

Eren watched, trying not to stare. He was so curious. He blushed faintly. "Um..do you want me to do it back?" He asked.

Levi smirked and held in a chuckle. "No, you don't have to. That may make you too overwhelmed."

"Okay." Eren looked away and felt embarrassed.

Levi sat up and turned Eren's face to look at him. "It really is fine. I wasn't expecting you to do it. Don't worry."

Eren nodded and bit his lip. Earlier Levi had claimed he wasn't going to tell Eren what he wanted to hear, but he was being surprisingly nice to him.

"Ready to continue? I'm sure you just want to get this over with." Levi picked up with lube and lied Eren down on his back. He spread open his legs.

Even though Levi didn't ask, Eren assumed he knew he was a virgin. It seemed too obvious.

Levi opened the lube and put some in his finger, along with a bit on Eren's entrance.

Eren shuddered a bit from the cold gel.

"I'm going to put one in, okay?" Levi watched and waited for Eren to nod, and once he did he slowly pushed a finger into him.

Eren tried to play it cool, but didn't know how to react to the odd sensation. What in the world was he doing? It really made him realize the situation he put himself in.