Love Me Not ~ 40

Hi sooo if I made a discord server, would you guys join? 🥺👉👈

I would really love to talk to those reading my stories :)
-
Don't forget to vote/comment!!
-

After that shift, Eren tried to avoid seeing Levi even more.

He didn't want to feel the anxiety he felt seeing him standing there.

The eye contact they made and the numbness he felt looking at him. Was hearing him out worth it? Did he go back and ask him what he was going to say that time?

It stressed him out. What if he was going to say something important? Something he wanted to hear?

Two weeks had gone by at that point and he hadn't seen Levi since.

He was getting used to college, and was still picking up shifts at the bookstore.

During those two weeks he noticed that Levi just vanished. It was as if he didn't exist.

He didn't know if he should feel relieved or not. A part of him felt guilty. Levi used to go into the bookstore all of the time.

Now, there wasn't a trace of him.

"Eren?" Armin tried to get Eren's attention as they walked back from school with Mikasa. They had just stopped at the café and got some drinks.

"Yeah?" Eren turned to look at Armin.

"We have our math test next class so I was wondering if you wanted to study together." Armin tilted his head.

"So, you mean "study" as in Eren asks you a whole bunch of questions and you try and reteach him everything? Just like high school." Mikasa said, sipping at her iced coffee.

"You're completely correct. Math isn't my strongest. At least Armin is willing to help me out." Eren said. "Unlike someone."

"I'm not even in your math class. Don't act like I didn't help you in high school. I helped you with so many of your essays." Mikasa pointed out.

"True, you get a pass this time." Eren joked and looked at Armin. "Yeah, did you want to tonight? You can sleep over if you want."

"Yeah, that works. I'll just have to let my grandpa know and pick up some things. It works out since we have Tuesday off." Armin took his phone out and checked his text messages.

Eren nodded and looked ahead as he walked. "Do you want to just stop there on the way to my house? I haven't seen your grandpa in a while."

"Yeah, let's do that. He's always happy to see you guys." Armin smiled lightly.

The group stopped by Armin's house and he unlocked the door. "Grandpa, I'm home." He called out, wanting to make his presence known. He hated when he accidentally scared him.

His grandpa was sitting on the couch watching tv. He looked over at Armin and smiled. He noticed Eren and Mikasa and got even happier. "About time you two visited." He teased.

"Sorry, grandpa." Mikasa and Eren both spoke together.

"We'll come by often now. Maybe you can come over for dinner one night." Eren suggested. "I'm sure my dad would like that."

Armin slipped away to get his things while Mikasa and Eren talked with his grandpa.

"That sounds fantastic. Send your father my regards. Last time we spoke he was heading back to work. I told him I'd keep an eye on you troublemakers." Armin's grandpa laughed softly. He knew there was no way he could keep track of them.