Love Me Not ~ 12

Hiiii Please vote if you're enjoying!

-
"I wanted to tell you to not meddle. There isn't anything going on and I really don't want you and Hanji to do what you've done in the past." Levi looked down at his watch. "Shit, I need to get home and feed Abelle." Before he turned to leave he noticed Eren in the bookstore.

"
Eren had been staring without realizing and blushed darkly when he made eye contact with Levi.

Erwin watched as Levi smirked at Eren and walked away.

Eren was just being nosy and watching them as they spoke. It seemed like a pretty heated conversation. The fact that Levi saw him made him want to die from embarrassment.

Erwin walked back into the bookstore. He looked at Eren. "Are you two seeing each other?" He asked bluntly. That had to be the reason why Levi was acting the way he was. Levi wasn't exactly one to open up to people and he wanted to see his friend happy.

Eren's eyes went wide and he shook his head. "What? No, we're definitely not dating at all."

"You don't have to be dating to be having sex." Erwin said, causing a few of the other employees to look. He sounded more serious than he meant to be.

Jean and Sasha exchanged an awkward glance and both moved behind the shelves. They felt weird being around that conversation. As nosy as Jean was, even he knew that he needed to go. He'd tease him afterwards.

Eren's face turned bright red. "What? No. We aren't doing anything like that either. Not at all." He held his hands up in his defense. "I barely talk to him."

Erwin rolled his eyes. "Alright. Forget I asked." He had a grin on his face, leaving a moment later.

Jean came out from behind a bookshelf and looked at Eren. "Does he think you're sleeping with his wife or something?" He laughed.

"He thinks I'm sleeping with Levi." Eren mumbled, turning the open sign around to closed on the front door.

"Oh? The guy that's always in here buying books? Didn't know you swung that way, Jaeger." Jean smirked. Sasha came out from behind the bookshelf as well.

"That's because I don't swing that way." Eren said back, rolling his eyes. "I'm not into guys."

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Jean asked, taking books that needed to be returned to the shelves from under the counter.

"That's not any of your business." Eren said back. "But no I don't."

"Have you ever dated someone?" Jean asked again, walking towards the shelves.

"No." Eren said quietly. Jean barely heard it.

"Did you say no? You really haven't dated anyone?" Jean asked, looking at Sasha.

"Not everyone dates early like you, Jean. I've only started talking to someone recently. Leave him alone." Sasha said, glancing at the time. It was already after eight.

"We all know it's Connie, no need to hide it." Jean grinned.

Eren didn't respond and looked away as Sasha and Jean went back and forth. He felt uncomfortable and embarrassed. It was true, he hadn't dated anyone ever. He tried, but it didn't work out well. All of the people he had tried to date were women as well. There was no way he was coming out. Sometimes he thought about how he was ready to come out for Levi when he was younger. He was ready to tell everyone he was dating Levi Ackerman.

He got rejected and shouldn't have been surprised. Now he was scared to even come out himself on his own terms. He liked so much in the past he was willing to come out with no questions asked.