Love Me Not ~ 29

Don't forget to vote/comment :)

-

I bet you're going to enjoy teasing me more than the actual sex." Eren mumbled, a moan escaping his lips a moment later.

"Who knows." Levi leaned down and pressed a kiss to Eren's shoulder. "Are you ready?" He asked, biting softly on the spot.

Eren was still a bit nervous, but knew it was what he wanted. He nodded. "I'm ready, but can we not do it this way? I'm embarrassed."

Levi nodded. "Alright, I'll go easy on you." He moved Eren to lie him down on the bed and crawled over him. He opened the condom and rolled it on with ease.

Eren watched and thought about how Levi was probably a professional at that point. It made him jealous and that bothered him. How could he be jealous of people that he'd slept with in the past?

Eren had no experience at all and wondered if Levi caught on to that.

Levi poured some lube on his hand and stroked his member, making sure it was coated to keep Eren from feeling discomfort. "Ready?"

Eren was lying on his back and looked up at Levi. He nodded and kept his legs spread. "I'm ready."

Levi moved his hips forward and pressed the tip of his member to Eren's entrance. He waited a moment before slowly trying to push in. He managed to get less than half in before he heard Eren whine. He stopped moving and waited for Eren to adjust. "You need to tell me if it hurts. You don't have to take it."

"I know. I'm fine." Eren bit his lip and gripped at the sheets below him, wrinkling them up.

"I'm not moving regardless." Levi murmured, waiting a bit longer before proceeding.

Once he was finally in all the way Eren had relaxed a bit more. He didn't think being so stiff would help and he was right. Feeling relaxed made it a lot easier.

Eren didn't know what to do in that moment. Levi was waiting for Eren to adjust and he was just lying there. He was too anxious to be left to his thoughts.

"Nervous?" Levi asked, reaching forward and running a hand through Eren's hair.

Eren nodded and sighed. "Yeah, it doesn't help I'm just lying here and waiting."

Levi rolled his eyes. "You're fine. Pointing out it's awkward doesn't help. It makes it more awkward. I assume you don't want it to hurt either, so stop complaining." He leaned in and pressed a kiss to his lips. "I'll distract you." He murmured, biting down on Eren's bottom lip.

"That's what I wanted the whole time. A distraction." Eren said against Levi's lips, parting them.

Levi didn't say anything in response. If Eren was so desperate to get things going, he'd continue. He pulled his hips back before thrusting them back into the other.

Eren was taken by surprise and yelped from the feeling. His hands moved from gripping at the sheets below him to wrapping his arms around Levi's neck. "You took me by surprise."

"You're the one that wanted me to pick up the pace." Levi rolled his eyes and thrusted into Eren a second time.

The second time didn't surprise Eren and a moan escaped his lips. While he did feel a little bit of pain, the pleasure was starting to out weigh it. "Keep going like that." He mumbled embarrassedly.

Levi nodded, a smug smirk on his face. "Planning on it." He was really good at keeping his composure. He did normally have an emotionless expression on his face that people couldn't read. He wondered what Eren thought when it came to seeing him in a very different state.

He couldn't believe he actually gave in to Eren. Giving in and going with it was one thing, but he didn't act like he usually did in those situations.

Eren held onto Levi, face buried in his neck. He tried his hardest to keep himself quiet, but a few moans did slip out. He was already extremely embarrassed being so vulnerable. He didn't need anything else to be embarrassed about.

"Lie back for a second." Levi said, watching as Eren let go and laid back on the bed. Eren was flustered and disheveled. He didn't want Levi staring him down.

"Don't look so intensely." Eren murmured. "Why are you staring?"

"I've left some of areas on your body neglected." Levi reached out and pinched Eren's nipple softly.

Eren whined. "That's...a lot. It feels weird."

Before Eren could say anything else Levi lowered his head and ran his tongue along his right nipple.

"You're pretty sensitive here. Have you played with them before?" Levi asked.

"No, why would I?" Eren asked, moaning softly. "Doing both right now is going to make me come." He mumbled.

"And? I assumed this wasn't our first round." Levi teased.

Eren realized he definitely bit off more than he could chew.

Levi glanced up at Eren. "If you feel like you're going to come, do it." He sped up his thrusts a bit and reached a hand down to stroke the other's member.

Eren knew that he was close and Levi made it so much worse in that moment. He came in a matter of seconds after being touched. He was sensitive and shaking a bit once he came. He couldn't look at Levi either. He knew he was watching closely.

Seeing Eren come undone below him did make Levi feel close as well. He didn't think the sight would be as erotic as it was.

It only took a few more thrusts before Levi came, a soft grunt leaving his mouth as he did. He pulled out slowly a moment later and pulled off the condom he was wearing. He tied it and tossed it in the garbage beside his bed.

Although he was grossed out by that and wanted to take the garbage out immediately, he knew he'd have to do it later. He looked down at Eren, who seemed to want to say something.

"What is it?" Levi asked, running a hand through his hair.

"Can we go again?" Eren asked softly, sitting up a bit. He didn't think he'd be the one asking, but wanted to feel good for a bit longer.

Levi was surprised, but nodded. He reached over to the nightstand and grabbed another condom. He rolled it on.

Eren shifted in his spot, moving so he was on his hands and knees. He looked back at Levi giving him to okay to go for it.

Levi grabbed Eren's hips and gave them a squeeze. "Trying to be seductive again?" He teased, pinching Eren's ass.

"Shush. Is it bad it felt good and I want to do more?" Eren asked, rolling his eyes.

Levi positioned himself and pulled Eren's hips back to thrust into him. Now that Eren was adjusted and more relaxed he was able to pick up the pace. He was normally able to last longer, but seeing Eren in the state he was in, he couldn't last.

Eren moaned when he felt Levi back in him. It was such an indescribable feeling, but he enjoyed it.

His main idea of using sleeping with him as a way to forget and move on was going to come back to bite him. He was convinced he might always think back to that moment.

-

Don't forget to vote/comment :)