Love Me Not ~ 27

I apologize ahead of time for my mess of writing :)

This is probably be like two chapters of the sexy time so those of you that would wanna skip it, Love Me Not 30 will probably be where to go!

(I doubt any of you are skipping it though lol)

-

Levi wasn't the type of person that did things on a whim. He didn't feel the need to be desperate over something or need to have a spur of the moment decision.

Thinking it all through was usually in his decision making process.

Seeing Eren in the state he was in threw any decision making out of the window. This person who he barely knew, yet knew too much about at the same time was under him.

Levi had never encountered someone that would want to sleep with the person that's causing their issues. He could imagine Eren would feel a lot worse afterwards.

He didn't know what was going on in Eren's head though. He couldn't figure how he felt and how it would affect him.

Levi knew he was a horrible person. Eren was trying to get something, anything from him. He was doing it even if it meant feeling hurt in the morning. "Don't think just because you're trying to seduce me I'll tell you what you want to hear." He warned.

Eren nodded. "I know. I wasn't expecting much talking anyways." He mumbled. The male was still wanting to continue, but wondered if he should mention that he was a virgin.

He was gay and had never been out to anyone. Nobody but Mikasa, Armin and Levi knew.

Eren assumed Levi thought that he had some experience. Just because he wasn't out didn't mean he couldn't meet up with people privately. Eren wasn't into that though, which led to him staying the way he was. He didn't even want to think about Levi's sexual history. That'd be awkward.

Levi wanted to ask Eren if he had even had sex before, but didn't. He assumed with how the other acted that he had some experience.

It seemed out of character though. Eren was usually pretty awkward and a little nervous around him. What led to that boost of confidence and the urge to be seductive?

There was no way he was trying to make himself appear alluring to try and attract Levi not only physically, but emotionally, right?

Levi knew it wasn't completely impossible. Eren could be trying to get him to somehow fall in love with him. It made him wonder if he should just kick him out. He watched as Eren sat up and pulled his shirt off. He tossed it aside.

"When you kissed me the night of the party, if I was sober would you have gone further?" Eren asked curiously, unbuttoning Levi's shirt.

"I don't know. You weren't sober and I think I did too much to begin with." Levi murmured. "I should've left."

Eren sighed softly and moved Levi's shirt off of his shoulders. He waited for the man to sit up and let it slip off. Once he did he couldn't keep his eyes off of his chest and abs. How was he so ripped? Didn't he have a full time job? When did he have the time?

Levi raised an eyebrow and watched Eren. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." He said sarcastically, pushing Eren back so he was lying on the bed.

Eren looked away and blushed a bit in embarrassment. He wasn't expecting to be called out so quickly for staring.

Levi leaned down and connected their lips, teasing his bottom lip between his teeth before pulling away.

Eren licked his lips once the other pulled away and shifted to pull his pants off.

"Damn kid, you're moving fast." Levi was expecting Eren to want to take things slow. They barely had any fore play. It wanted to keep things going so fast.

Eren was in his boxers and looked at Levi. "I'm not moving fast. You're just taking forever. I don't know if you're hesitating because you think I don't want it, but I do. Don't hold back."

He felt he was going to have to constantly remind Levi that he wanted it. There was no hesitation.

Levi unbuttoned his pants and moved off of the bed to pull them off. He stood in his boxers, hands on his hips as he looked at Eren.

Eren tried to keep his eyes up, but couldn't resist looking. He had to try and keep a normal face. The bulge in Levi's boxers terrified him. It made him wonder how he was supposed to fit that in him.

Eren was already aroused completely and was embarrassed. He was surprised to see that Levi was at that point as well.

Levi leaned onto the bed and rested his hand on Eren's thigh. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"What?" Eren raised an eyebrow.

"You were acting all seductive to get what you want and now you look terrified. I'm convinced you'll run away when I pull my dick out." Levi murmured.

"I'm not terrified." Eren argued. He was a bit anxious, but knew he'd feel better soon. He took Levi's hand and moved it up his thigh. "You're the one terrified to touch me."

"Yeah right." Levi rolled his eyes and finally moved his hand to rest on Eren's crotch through his boxers.

Eren blushed and watched closely.

Levi kissed along Eren's collarbone and up his neck, nipping and sucking at the skin. He littered the area with marks, not really thinking about how it would affect Eren the next day.

A soft moan escaped Eren's lips and he squeezed his legs together, trapping Levi's hand on accident. It felt good though, so he kept his legs closed.

Levi found his actions amusing and parted his legs without warning.

Eren was taken by surprise and looked at Levi. Their eyes met and he shyly looked away.

"Hiding your dick like that is going to get you nowhere." Levi murmured, giving Eren's crotch a soft squeeze.

————

Lmao I thought I'd be able to fit it all in one chapter, how did I even think that :0

Don't forget to vote / comment :)