chapter 6

Hi bunnies!
Hope you guys are okay.
Here's another chapter.
Enjoy reading 💜.

Jungkook dropped jimin at his home. And goes to his own house. Jimin calls him to dinner but Jungkook refuses.

On the way home, Jungkook asked Jimin, "What happened?" But Jimin replies that nothing happened. Jungkook doesn't trust. But he doesn't ask further.

Jimin goes inside the house. Inside him and Yoongi's parents are sitting in the hall.

"Hello uncle aunty how are you?"Asks Jimin. Because of Yoongi, the mood is not good. He is sad. But he doesn't want to hurt everyone else, so he pretends to be okay.

"We are right. And start calling us Mother and Father."Says Yoongi's mother. She likes Jimin very much. What he has done in the past is not to be forgotten, but everyone has to move forward in life, this is the law of nature.

Jimin smiles "Yes aunty-- I mean mom" Jimin speaks. He smiled Nervously.

All laugh at Jimin's cuteness.

"Jimin just changes his clothes and comes back. "Jimin's mummy says to Jimin. Jimin shakes his head and says yes.

Jimin goes to his room. He takes his clothes out of the closet and goes to the bathroom. Today it takes more time to bathe than every day. Jimin doesn't want to see Yoongii. Yoongi does all this for her parents. But Jimin loves Yoongi. Yes love! Jimin and loves since and saw. But maybe this is the punishment of un karma, who loves a person and will get married together But that person will never love him. Many questions come to mind as to why God is doing this. Jimin goes down after calming the mind.

Yoongi was sitting there. Talking to Jimin's father. Jimin takes a deep breath and goes and sits all together. Yoongi sees Jimin coming down. Yoongi gets up and walks towards the ground. Yoongi smiles. Yoongi pulls Jimin into a hug. Jimin also hugs Him.

After pulling away yoongi dropped picks on jimin's forehead. His parents were watching. They are very happy. No one doubts that jimin and yoongi play. Jimin puts a fake smile on his face.But no one can recognize.

Jimin sits in the side of yoongi. Both the parents start talking about the preparation of marriage.Jimin and Yoongi demand a simple marriage. Their parents do not agree at first but finally agree. Everyone eats at night talking happily. Yoongi and Jimin did not talk to each other. But both continued their acting.

Yoongi and his parents take their own leave. Yoongi kisses Jimin on the cheek as he leaves, Jimin also kisses him on the cheek. But don't forget that this is just a play.

Jimin goes into his room without saying a word. his parents first got confused but they thought that he is just missing yoongi.

******

Jungkook, on the other hand, goes home. He wanted to meet Taehyung but couldn't. His mind wanders in the thought of taehyung.

The same goes for dinner. But now both will meet each other, because the deal has been sealed. Jungcook is very happy. Happiness cannot be denied. Jungcook can't be happier.He will do everything to make Taehyung forgive him.

******

Taehyung arrives at his home. Yoongi put him down and went back, he was going to Jimin's house. Taehyung is a little annoyed. Junghyun and Taegguk have gone to their grandparents' house. Taehyung is ready to go to her parents' house.

Jungkook makes him feel very nervous. Still Jungkook's presence affects him.‌Taehyung wants Jungkook not to be around him.taehyung will do anything to keep him away. He will be less in office. Taehyung is thinking of handing over all the work to his secretary and Hoisok.