chapter 5

Published 30 January, 2021~~~~~

Hyyuu lovelies!!!!
I hope you all are doing great...
Well I'm doing fine.
Here's another chapter....
Please comment after reading.....

***

Yoongi went to office. His dad and mom were waiting for him.

"So dad tell me" yoongi asked. Because he can tell by just seeing his parents face that they want to talk something.

Mrs.min looked at yoongi" yoongi be honest with us. We are your parents we wants you to be happy.*yoongi noda* by chance do you have any feelings for taehyung" she asked carefully and clamly.

Yoongi chuckled" no mom he is just like brother to me." Yoongi answered.

Mr.min nods"so we want you to get married." Mr.min states.

"We already decided that you will get married to park jimin" Mrs.min said excitedly.

"WHAT? NO WAY" yoongi yelled.

Mrs.min frowned"what do you mean by 'no way'. What's problem with him. He is lovely boy" Mrs.min added.

"But you guys forgot he was the one who caused pain to taehyung. How come you guys really don't care about taehyung. " Yoongi snapped.

" But son everyone had forgive them. And they are also guilty. They moved on from that." Mr.min spoke.

"But dad you are not understanding" yoongi groaned.

"There's nothing 'but'. You are going to marry him. I won't take 'no'." Mr.min exclaimed and walked out of office.

Yoongi looked at his mom hoping she will help him." Mom please" yoongi begged.

"No i won't. Yoongi we are getting old. We want to see you getting settle. We never stopped you from doing anything. We even let you to persuade your dreams. Do this for your parents. And you will like jimin" mrs.min said hoping his son will understand.

Yoongi didn't said anything.

Mrs.min walked out of office.

Jimin's POV:-

Dad just called me telling that i have to meet him.

Why the fuck everyone wants to meet me today. Ughhhhhh...

I straightly went to the resturant that dad had told me.

I parked my car. On the entrance of restaurant mom was standing there.

"Mom what are you doing here? Where's dad?" I asked her.

She didn't say anything. Just straighten my coaller.

"Mom what are you doing? You are seriously confusing me" i questioned her. Her actions are suspicious.

"Nothing we are having guests with us so behave" mom warned me.

Guest. Who??????

Mom leads me inside private room.
I am shocked with who are guests. It's yoongi, and his parents.

His mom gets up and hugs mom. Mr.min politely greets.