chapter 11

March 28, 2021

Hiiii bunnies.......

Hope you all are doing well.........

Here's the next chapter..........

Ignore grammar mistakes.......

Enjoy reading 💜......

*

Taehyung slowly opens the door of the room. Jungkook also goes behind him.

There is a five year old boy sleeping there, with a bandage on his head. Some wires are connected by hand.

Taehyung slowly sits on a chair placed in the side of the bed.

When Jungkook sees the boy's face, he is stunned. The little boy looks just like him.Same eyes, nose, hair, cheeks, everything the same.

Jungkook goes to the other side of the bed and stands up.Slowly turn his hand over the little baby's face. A smile automatically falls on the lips.

Taehyung, on the other hand, was watching all this, the first time he saw his boy's father with the boy.

Jin comes in and takes Tengguk, who was crying.

"I'm sorry but he missed you. He started crying as soon as he woke up. "Jin goes to give taegguk to Taehyung but Jungkook runs away and takes Taegguk to himself.

Taehyung's eyes widen.

Taegguk looked at jungkook who kisses his forehead.

"Mama" taegguk only muttered.

Taehyung looked at jungkook pleadingly" jungkook he is tired give him to me. We will talk about it after. " Taehyung pleaded.

Jungkook looked at baby who's eyes are dropping tears stained on cheeks.

He went and sits on couch.
Jungkook puts taegguk's head on his shoulder and slowly pats his back. Taegguk was too tiered to fight back and slowly sleep engulfed him. Jungkook saw taegguk fall asleep he removed hair from taegguk's eyes.

Taehyung looked at jungkook his eyes got teary. His insecurity started coming back. He hugged jin burying his head in jin's stomach.

Jin pats his head.

Jimin and yoongi comes inside. Yoongi saw jungkook sitting on couch and taegguk in his arms.

Taehyung was sitting looking like lifeless person. Jin was outside calling their parents.

Yoongi just pats taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung didn't bulged. His eyes were on floor.

"Mama" junghyun's soft voice brings him back from his thoughts.

Taehyung looks at junghyun who was smiling showing his bunny smile.

"hyunie" taehyung hugs him making sure that he is not hurting baby.

" Are you okay? Should I talk to the doctor? " Taehyung asked desperately.

"I'm fine mama. But I want water" junghyun said.

Before Taheyung gives water, Jungkuk stands holding a glass of water in front of Junghayu's face.

Junghyun looked at him as soon as he saw jungkook's face he averted his gaze and looks at taehyung " mama water" junghyun said. Taehyung looked at jungkook apologetically.

Taehyung slowly takes glass from jungkook and gives Junghayu water to drink.

Jungkook stood there stunned. He remembered the day when they met at park. Junghyun was rude back to that time. Means he knows him.