chapter 19

Hi bubbles....

Hope you all are doing great......

Here's the next chapter.....

Ignore grammar mistakes....

This chapter contains some sence that can triggered you so if you guys are not okay with you can skip that part. I have put this 🔴 for your acknowledgement.

Enjoy reading 💜....

*

Yoongi came after nearly 30 minutes.

Everyone got angry when they saw him.

"What happened dad? I was in the meeting?" Yoongi said in boredom.

But in the answer he got a hard slap on his face. He looked up for see the person's face it was his own mother.

"Eomma why did you slapped me?" He asked.

Yoongi's mother looks wt him with teary eyes " Is the meeting more important than your own wife? "she asks.

"I worked, so hard on that project." Yoongi answers.

"Project" Yoongi's father laughs as he speaks.

"What did you call me to do here?" Yoongi frowned. He was spending his time in peace but his father called him here because of this bitch.

"Jimin is inside. Let's go inside." Saying jimin's parents go inside

All go inside behind them simultaneously.

Yoongi sees Jimin lying on the hospital bed. A few wires were attached to his hands, his face was pale, there were black spots under his eyes. "What happened to him?" Yoongi asks casually.

"Jimin is nearly 1 month pregnant " Jimin's mother answers

"Huh? "Yoongi's eyes widen.

"Yes" Jimin's father sits next to him

"Ohh. How?" Yoongi asks the dumb question.

"You're her husband. You know how."Taemin speaks in a voice with the hint of betrayal.

"That baby is not mine" yoongi denied.

"If you are her husband, why isn't that child yours?" Yoongi's father slowly traps Yoongi in his trap.

"I never sleep with him. More than that, I hate him." Yoongi speaks everything by mistake.

"So what Taemin was saying is true." Yoongi's mother stands in shock.

Yoongi looks at Taemin who stands with a satisfied smile. "Ahhhh. Now I know, this child must be that basterds, my little wife's lover. "Yoongi shamelessly blames Taemin.

"Yoongi mind your language" yoongi's father yelled.

" Ohh. Now you are taking his side. Who is pregnant with another man's child. " Yoongi's and her father's voice wakes Jimin up.

" Eomma what baby?" Jimin asked clueless.

Her mother nod's "Minnie you're pregnant" jimin's mother confirmed.

Jimin felt happy that he is carrying a other life inside him

Jimin's eye first falls on Yoongi, who is staring at him. The sence of that night he begins to remember. The whimpers began to erupt from his mouth. After that night jimin had nightmares every night. Jimin cried every night. When Yoongi came, he would grab his cloak in fear. In the morning, as usual, yoongi would get ready early and go out. Jimin has spent his days in great pain and fear.