chapter 25

Hi bunnies....

Here's the next chapter.....

Ignore grammar mistakes....

Enjoy reading 💜...

*

*

It's been month jungkook talked with his parents. After that they even talked with taehyung's parents.

They agreed that couple will get married after 3 months because taehyung's company is completing one of the important project.
And for project taehyung is really busy. He always goes to company early and comes home late.

Jungkook's POV:-

"Appa when will eomma come?" Taegguk asked.

Jungkook looks at watch.
10.30 pm.
He sighed " he will come soon. You should sleep now you have school tomorrow." Jungkook says softly.

Taegguk pouts, " okay" he said sadly.
He scouts closer where his older brother is sleeping. He puts his hands on junghyun's tummy and closed his eyes.

Today they wanted to sleep with jungkook so they wanted to sleep with him.

Jungkook went outside after making sure that twins are sleeping.

He sat on couch and starts scrolling through his phone.

CLICK..
Jungkook heard clicking sound of door.

Taehyung opena door.
He walks slowly without making any voice.

" You came early." Jungkook said mockingly.

Taehyung go startled by jungkook's voice.
He puts his hand on chest, " oh god you scared me." Taehyung said calming himself.

Jungkook turns his attention back to phone.

Taehyung sat beside him." Kids are asleep already?" Taehyung asked.

" Have you seen time?" Jungkook asked angrily.

Taehyung frowned, " it's 11 they must be asleep." He said to himself after checking time.

"You don't have to wait for me, "Taehyung tells Jungkook.

Jungkook clenched phone in his hands, " taehyung don't you think you are too busy with your project that you forget about your babies. They both are missing you alot." Jungkook said angrily.

Taehyung can feel jungkook is angry, " jungkook i know but I'm doing it for them. The executive team of our company told me that this project will be completed in 2 months.But I want to complete this project in 1 month so I have been busy for a few days, not only me but all the workers of the company are busy. "Taehyung tells jungkook everything calmly. "I know I don't pay attention to the boys, and I admit it's my fault. From tomorrow onwards I will try to come soon, and tomorrow I will be a little late to go to the company. "Taehyung pecks jungkook's lips.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows" And why do you have to complete the project in one month? "Jungkook asks Taehyung.

Taehyung looks around, " umm...that..you.." taehyung stammered to find any excuse.

Jungkook laughed in his mind at flustered taehyung.

Jungkook decided to play along, " what ' me' and 'that'? I asked you something?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung is getting red due to embarrassment.

Jungkook can't hold his laughter anymore and he starts laughing