chapter 27

Hi bunnies....

Your author is becoming very lazy...

In these days whenever I got free tome I watched boy's love kdrama ' light on me'. It's amazing. And that's why I didn't update it.

So as for compensation I'm updating long chapter..

Enjoy reading 💜.

***

Taehyung and jungkook are sitting in
front of reporters on stage with their parents and twins.

The whole hall is full of reporters.

Jungkook is holding a nervous taehyung's hand under the table.

Taehyung was so nervous that he couldn't sleep last night. Jungkook was also awake with him comforting him. Jungkook's precerence helped taehyung a lot to stay calm.

Twins are sitting peacefully in the middle of their grandparents. Taegguk is a bit scared of the camera and reporters. But Jungkook's mother is comforting him by whose side he is sitting.

Taehyung sees the time in his watch.
9.55 am.

Taehyung indicated to Lisa that she could start the conference.

Lisa catches Taehyung's gesture. She understands.

Lisa gives the starting speech. And later the microphone passes to the taehyung.

Taehyung takes deep breath," Good Morning everyone. And first off all I'm sorry for calling you all on short notice. And thank you for coming on this short notice. So as you all are familiar with us so I think we can start it without any introduction. As these little babies are kim taegguk and kim junghyun." Taehyung completed his speech.

Taehyung's father grabbed microphone, " Good Morning everyone.... So we are here because we want to make an important announcement. After 3 or 4 week my youngest son Kim Taehyung and Jeon's only son Jeon Jungkook are going to marry. "

The sound of murmuring sound is being heard throughout the hall.

Every reporter starts asking questions. And which were answered by taehyung and jungkook.

A reporter stood up, " so as we all know Mr. Taehyung and Mr. Jungkook's engagement was five years ago but called off some 1 week ago why?" The reporter asks.

Taehyung's hands starts getting cold.

"I think it's our personal matter." Jungkook said in calm yet cold voice.

The Reporter still didn't back off," Did Mr. Taehyung run away with his second boyfriend? Are these children of his second boyfriend? " Reporter questions insulting taehyung.

Jungkook's blood starts boiling, "Once I told you that this is our personal matter, why are you asking again and again." Jungkook gritted his theets.

Reporter smiles creepily " sir I am doing my job. It is my job to reach all the news to the public." Reporter answered.

Jungkook smirked, " I know this would happen. So let me show you something." Jungkook said and looks at Lisa.

Lisa nod's.
She starts projecter.

It's DNA test report of both babies.

" As you can see both twins are my and taehyung's. Ao I think it's clear. And about calling off the engagement it was whole my mistake. So this conference ends here thank you for coming." After Jungkook clears everyone's doubts, takes Taehyung's hand and takes him out of the hall.
But not before sending most dark glare at that reporter.