chapter 2(past)

Published on 9th January 2021~~~

Hi bunnies!!!!!!
Here's another chapter.
Enjoy reading.
Please vote and comment. It's gives me
inspiration for writing.

------------------

Flash back:-

Five years ago:-

Jungkook's POV:-

Tae texted me earlier to meet him. How I'm gonna to face him. It's all my mistake. Why i choose to cheat. Shit after 2 weeks our engagement. Shit. If dad will know about this he will kill me.

Its all started when taehyung was busy with his dad for company work. Me and jimin started hang out together. After sometime i started sexually attracted to jimin. We both became friends with benefits . It's not like that i stopped loving taehyung.

On taehyung's birthday we were drunk and i had sex with someone but don't remember about that person. When I woke up there was only me. That's why today i called jimin to talk about it. He came to my house we talked about it and i found out that jimin was drunk and passed out one of our friend sent him his home. After that we discussed about our deal and decided to stop fooling around. Jimin and me decided today was last day after we will never mentioned about it anything.

But taehyung found out. I hate seeing crying him.

It's my fault i know. I will do anything that taehyung will demand. I want him back.
I wish jin and namjoon hyungs will help me.

Time skip to the morning:-

Jin was i He went to the open door. Jungkook and jimin was there.

Jin's POV:-

When I saw jungkook and jimin together wants to kill them. Then joonie and tae bear came in the living room. Tae's eyes were red and puffy. He looked weak. After seeing jungkook his face expression changed. His face become emotional less.

Taehyung's POV:-

When i saw jungkook, remember the yesterday's incident. But I have to be strong for me and my baby. We set in comfortable silence. I sat between namjoon and jin hyung.

Taehyung looked at jungkook and jimin" as both of you know why i called you here so let's talk about it."

Jimin looked up " tae actu- ..." Tae cuts jimin's words.

Taehyung ignored jimin" how long it's going. " Taehyung asked clamly.

Jungkook looks at taehyung" tae baby I'm sorry it's my fault." Jungkook apologized. He knows taehyung is angry but he wants him apologize sincerely. His mistake is unforgivable. He will wait till taehyung forgive him.

Tae sighed irritatedly. Jungkook is really testing his patience." I DON'T WANT ANY APOLOGIZES. I FUCKING ASKED YOU THAT WHEN IT STARTED." Taehyung yelled. It's his pregnancy that he feels angry and irritated at the same time.

Jin understand him. He patted taehyung's shoulder" tae bear calm down it's not good for your health ." Jin said as He knows that yelling is not good for him and baby.

Namjoon is really getting impatient" just answer what he asked you." Namjoon snapped.

Jungkook hesitate first" umm...... 6 months. But tae I'm really sorry. Please give me a chance ." Jungkook begged.

Jimin looked at his best friend " yes tae give him chance it's all my fault." Jimin takes all blame himself.

Taehyung smiled bitterly" oh so it's started from when I was busy with company's work. And give you second chance because you can repeat it wow. Mr. Jeon jungkook." Taehyung hissed.