chapter 9

Hi bunnies...
Hope you all are doing well...
So here's the next chapter
Enjoy reading 💜.

*

Taehyung wants to get home as soon as possible.

taegguk may be asleep but junghyun might be awake.

Taheyung Reaches home.

Taheyung locks the car and starts walking towards the door of the house.

Taheyung doesn't rang the bell, he has the key to the house. He opens the door slowly with the key without making a sound.

Taheyung sees that the lights of his room are off which means the boys seem to be asleep.

The door to Lisa and his girlfriend's room is also closed.

Taehyung slowly enters hid room.

"You came, Mama" junghyun said startling taehyung.

Taehyung looked at him " yes baby. Why are you still awake?" Taehyung asked baby who is wide awake.

Junghyun didn't answered him" where were you?" He asked questions instead of answering.

Taehyung looked at him nervously" baby mama was wo.. working" taehyung shuttered.

Junghyun looked at him without saying anything.

Silence.

"Then why did lisa aunty came back early." Junghyun asked.

Taehyung gluped.

Indeed his baby is smarter than other kids.

" Be.. because mama had work. He had to do it alone. You know I'm CEO." Taehyung answered nervously.

Taheyung feels that he is still a young son who is answering his father after he arrives late.

Junghyun looked at him.
And slowly nods.

Taehyung sighed relief.

"I'm going to change clothes, you go to bed. I'm coming" taehyung said and walked in bathroom to change clothes.

Junghyun just laid down and waits for taehyung.

Soon taehyung come out with nightsuit.

Taehyung laid between two boys.

taegguk moves a little in sleep. "Mama" he whispered.
And soon he snuggled his face in taehyung's chest making taehyung smiled.

Junghyun does same. He puts his face in taehyung's neck.

Taehyung starts rubbing their backs. He feels grip around his waist loosened means junghyun falls asleep.

Soon taehyung drift to sleep.

At morning:-

Taehyung wakes up early in the morning.

Taheyung goes to make breakfast after finishing his routine.

Taheyung makes breakfast for all. Makes strawberry shakes for tanggu.Banana Milk for Junghayu.

After making everything taehyung goes into that room.

There he sees the two brothers clinging to each other and sleeping. Junghyun is holding his younger brother protectively.

Taehyung chuckles at sight.
He slowly makes his way to bed.

Taehyung drops kiss on both's forehead.

"Good morning babies" taehyung said softly while waking them.