chapter 7

Hi guys!!!
Hope you all are doing great....
So here's another chapter......
Enjoy reading 💜....

Jungkook looks at the , "What are you doing here?" Jungkook asks confusedly.

The man in front looks at Jungkook and tries to laugh "I came here for that baby." The man responds pointing at baby.

Jungkook looks at him with a questioning face "what a relationship is your with taegguk."Jungkook asked curiously.

"He's our uncle who's our neighbor.You have a problem. Uncle hobi let's go back " A small child responds harshly instead of a hoseok.

Jungkook sees a small child standing behind Hoseok. The baby is wearing a mask. The baby's face is not visible because one is wearing a mask and the other is wearing a sweater with a that reaches up to his forehead.

Hoseok looks at the little baby angrily. "Where are your manners?" Hoseok scolded him.

The boy just shrugged it off" lets go back gukki I'm hungry. Eomma must be back from work" boy said.

Hoseok smiled apologising. " He not rude with everyone. But seems like he just tiered." Hoseok explained.

Jungkook shakes his head" it's okay".

Hoseok takes taegguk from jungkook. He bids goodbye and starts walking towards car.

Soon jungkook also went to his home.

********

Taehyung reached at home. He was tiered. He called Yoongi to drop him off at home. But yoongi refuses, saying he has dinner with jimin, so yoongi can't drop him at home.

Taheyung told him that it was fine. He called the driver and went home.Today hoseok will go to pick up junghyun and taegguk from school.Then he would take them to the park .

Taehyung falls asleep for a while.

He woke up when someone rang the bell.He opens the door. Hoseok is standing there carrying sleeping taegguk. Junghyun was standing beside him.

Junghyun immediately clings to Taehyung's legs.Looking in front of Taehyung hoseok gestures and asks what happened. Hoseok he gestures to say I'll tell you later.

Taehyung nodded. Taehyung pulls junghyun into his arms and went to couch. Junghyun keeps his head in taehyung's neck.

Honsehong goes to put Taegguk to sleep in his room.

Taehyung rubs junghyun's back " baby what happened?" Taehyung asked softly.

Junghyun looks at taehyung" we meet dada" he whispered.

Taehyung's eyes widened " how?" He was so afraid but able to speak with his shakey voice.

"In the park. Taegguk went away while playing and bumped into jungkook. He didn't tell him his real name. And thankfully junghyun was wearing mask and hoodie so jungkook was not able to see him perfectly." Hoseok explained slowly.

Taehyung frowned " did he know?" He whispered which was barely audible.

Hoseok smiled little" your baby is smarter than me. Junghyun told him that I'm his neighbour. " Hoseok chuckled looking at baby who is comforting his mother with small kisses on face.

Taehyung lookes at junghyun. Junghyun nods " are you angry?" He asked with teary eyes.

Taehyung quickly shakes his head" no baby I'm not. I'm just shocked" he said and dropped kiss on junghyun's head.

Junghyun smiles widely and showered taehyung with kisses.

Taehyung laughed loudly. " Baby that's enough now let's make dinner okay." Taehyung said.