chapter 18

Hi bunnies......

Here's next chapter because it's 8th anniversary of BTS.

It's last updated of this week.

Here's the next chapter.....

Have a good day......

Enjoy reading 💜.

*

The patient was forced by someone or you can say he was raped. The mark on the body is fading and some off are still there means it happen not long ago." Doctor states making two women nearly loss their conscious.
Both fathers are angry and sad but do not show, someone has to stay strong in this situation.

"And yes there is another piece of news. The patient is pregnant." Everyone was in shock and the doctor gave another news and gave another shock.

Both the mother's body fell loose. Jimin's mother began to cry.

Yoongi's mother holds her husband's hand tightly, and looks at another mother who is crying over her son's pain.

Jimin's father takes his wife in his arms and a few tears inadvertently fall from her eyes.

The doctor goes out to give both parents some time. He knows how sensitive this topic is to all family as well as victim.

Jimin's phone rings. Taemin is calling.
"Yoongi's father receives phone call "

"hello jimin do you know where is the project file with xyz company?" Taemin directly asks the question without knowing who is on the other side of the phone.

"Taemin I am the father of yoongi.

"Sorry uncle I don't know. Where is Uncle Jimin?" Taemin asks.

"Um son, Jimin is in the hospital. "

"Why in the hospital? "Taemin's worried voice is heard by Yoongi's father.

"Taemin i want you and taehyung here in hour" yoongi's father instructed him.

Okay uncle."

*

The small family gets ready soon. Today couple will first drop twins at school. After that jungkook will drop taehyung at his company.

Taehyung gets a call from Taemin when the Taekook couple is going to drop Twins off at school.

Hello taemin

Hello taehyung You have just reached xyz hospital. Jimin has been admitted there. Mr.min told me to give you instruction.

Why What happened to jimin?

Even I don't know.

Okay .I'm coming after I drop twins at school.

Okay bye.

"what happened?" Jungkook sees Taehyung worried.

"Jimin is in the hospital."