chapter 1

Ignore my mistakes 💜
Enjoy reading💜

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

_________________________________________
Taehyung POV:-

Hi my name is taehyung 23 years old successful businessman. Now I'm in my private jet going to Korea Soule after 5 years for business meeting with the person whom I don't have courage to face him. This is because of the incident happened five years ago. Let's tell you my story.......

Five years ago:-

Taehyung POV:-
I'm happy. Can't believe that I'm pregnant.
I know I'm still young. Can't control my happiness. I'm going to my boyfriend or l can say my fiance. We are going to get engaged after 2 weeks. Now I'm here in front of his head. Well I have extra keys.

Where is he? Tae thought himself. Must be in his room. Tae opens jungkook's room door. After seeing a scene in front of him his legs felt numb. His boyfriend was hovering his best friend jimin both were naked. Kissing each other.

The box of cake which was in tae's hand fall. Jungkook and jimin looked at tae who was standing at door tears was falling continually. Jungkook and jimin hurriedly ware their clothes. Jungkook approach tae but tae gather his all energy and he backed away.

Jungkook tries to hold his hand" taebaby let me expl...."

Tae cuts jungkook and said," no it's totally ok i don't want to talk with you about it I'm going to home and don't even try to come after me " taehyung said bitterly.

Jimin stand up and approached taehyung" tae listen please." He tried to talk with him.

Taehyung didn't show any reaction" it's ok jimin just continue what you both were doing I'm going and I'll call you when I want to talk to you. I don't think I'm not that important to you " taehyung exclaimed sadly.

Taehyung started walking. He hold on and turned around" and yes thank you for breaking my trust."
Taehyung said while smiling which doesn't reach jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook was about to follow taehyung but jimin stop him by saying that taehyung was hurt and angry he will not listen to him. Tae left jungkook's house. He start car and heading to the home. He lives with his brother jin and jin's husband namjoon. And also for help his brother because jin was pregnant. Cause their house is near to tae's University.

Tae's vision was blur because tears were falling continually. He finally reached at home. He went inside and no one was there. So many thoughts were running inside his head.

Taehyung POV:-

I was not good enough for him? Why he decided to cheat on me? Especially with my best friend. It's hurting. No I can't take anymore. 4 years of relationship. No there's nothing. Taehyung sit there and think about it carefully. There's one thing come into his mind.

Tae went to the kitchen where he finds knife he puts it on his wrist and said

"sorry mom, dad, jin hyung namjoon hyung, I'm sorry your tae is so weak he can't even suffer from one heartbreak.
Sorry..." Taehyung mumbled between tears.

And he pressed knife in his wrist. Blood started flowing from his wrist. Soon His vision gets blurry last thing he saw some on was screaming his name.