chapter 20

Hi bunnies.....

Happy Sunday.....

Hope you all are doing great.....

Here's next chapter....

Enjoy reading 💜.....

*

Doctor came inside.

Everyone's turned their attention towards him.

"So guys did he told you anything, so i can talk with head?" Doctor asked.

Before anyone can answer " give us some time we will inform you" jimin's father told him.

"Okay" he walked outside.

"Why did you do that yoongi. I know you weren't drunk." Yoongi's father finally asked.

"Leaving him all alone on your wedding night. Cheating on your wife. Seriously yoongi i have not raised you like that. I really feel shame to call you my son" yoongi's mother entered in the room and stated bitterly.

"I do that because i want to get rid of him. I thought after that maybe we can get divorce but didn't expect to get him pregnant. I can't stand him after what he did to taehyung." Yoongi said furiously.

"I forgave them. He told you that he regrets." Taehyung said .

"Jungkook also cheat on you"

"He never forced himself to me. He is still waiting. More than that jimin is your husband and you're cheating." Taehyung exclaimed.

Yoongi stood there.

"Mr.min let's make a deal if they get divorced then we will not file case but if you guys don't agree on this then we will file case." Jimin's father clearly tried to settle a deal. He knows that min's have reputation and if people come to know about this news they will loss their face. So they will surely accepte it.

"I agree" yoongi agrees making jimin's hope shattered.

"No we don't. He is carrying min's blood." Yoongi's father opposed.

"We will never use it against you guys. After divorce we will go to our hometown." Jimin's mother promised.

"Look i know you are his mother. You care for him. But he is also like my son. I assure you that I'll take care of him like my own son. Even if he wants to get divorced and marry someone who loves him I'll let him. I want to take care of my son who will be giving me the best happiness." Yoongi's mother said honestly.

" No I'm not sending my son back in that hell. I would rather let him stay with me whole life." Jimin's mother said. His son is not burden for him.

" If you want jimin then we will take child after birth" yoongi's father knows that jimin won't give up on his child so he would just go back with them. So he used the last way.

"No i won't give my child. No. No." Jimin cried as soon as he heard yoongi's father's word.

" Then come back with us. We will take care of you and if you fall for other man we will let you go." Yoongi's father said genuinely.

"No i don't agree" jimin's mother rejected the idea.

" Then we will file custody case after child's birth. " Yoongi's father declared.

"No. Eomma i want child with me. They will took him/her away. I'll go with them." Jimin knows that min's are owner of law firms so they have great power.