chapter 3

Published on 13 January 2021~~~~~

Hi bunnies~~~~~
Here's the next chapter....
Enjoy reading 💜....

--------
As taehyung said Kim's didn't cancel contract with Jeon's. After incident mr.jeon started ignoring jungkook, they never talk with each other besides it's important or company's work. Everything went back as before. Everyone Slowly slowly forgives jimin and jungkook. But jin and namjoon never treated them like before. They were sad and angry as well.

Park's and Jeon's never heard anything about taehyung from Kim's. Little they know that Kim's knew where taehyung was and also meets him. Jungkook many times asked about tae's whereabouts but they never told him.

After getting graduate jungkook became ceo and jimin became his secretary. They both remained friends even became best friends.

Taehyung's POV:-

So this is my story after. Before 5 years i gave birth to 2 beautiful sons. They are mature than their age. They both know about jungkook. But they are happy with their dada and don't want daddy. Everyone was happy.

After that i complete my graduation. And start company with my childhood friend hoseok. His husband is his secretary. Now my dad wants me to take over Kim's business. Jung's and Min's are already settled in Korea. They owes multiple law firm in several countries.

We are also transferring our head office from America to Korea. I'm afraid that someday jungkook know about our sons.
But let's see what future holds.

Time skip to the meeting:-

Everyone was in meeting room except Mr.TH aka taehyung. Only few people know his true identity. Jimin was setting beside jungkook. Hoseok and yeonjun opposite them.

Hoseok looked at Lisa" miss lisa where's sir?" Hoseok asked her.

Lisa looked at him apologising" sir he is talking to mr.min" lisa answered.

Hoseok tsked" aishh they can't live without talking to each other." Hoseok answered irritatedly.

Yeonjun smiles" you know the reason."

Hoseok only nodded.

After few minutes taehyung came. He apologized everyone being late.

Lisa looked at them " mr.jeon and mr.park meet our sir Mr.TH." introduce each other.

Jungkook looks at taehyung with wide eyes." tae ba..."

Taehyung cuts him.

Taehyung just give him cold shoulder" nice to meet you mr.jeon and mr.park. Lisa you can start presentation." He said in cold tone. The tone which he never used to talk with jungkook.

Jungkook's POV:-

After 5 years finally i saw my tae. He is still Beautiful as before. That boxy smile.

I still love him. He became successful businessman. I'm happy. I have heard about his company. But why he acted that he don't know me. Whatever happens I will not let it go away from me this time. I will do everything to make you mine. Just wait and watch

Jimin's POV:-

After years i finally saw my best friend. He is successful businessman. I'm happy. But he didn't even glance at me. I understand it's karma after all. I'll talk him after.

After meeting end. Jungkook, jimin, hoseok, taehyung, yeonjun were still in the room. They were all talking about business.

Hoseok looks at taehyung with mischievous smile" tae i have gift for you."