chapter 8

Published on 28 February 2021.....

Hi bunnies!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
Hope you all are doing great!!!!!!!!!!!:)
Here's the next chapter......
Enjoy reading 💜.

*****

Taehyung has been busy with office work since that day.Lisa and his girlfriend have both moved in with Taehyung. Taehyung gets a lot of help from the other two Lisa's girlfriend stays at home, dropping off and picking up the two boys at school, taking care of both.Taehyung doesn't feel alone either. And he pays Lisa's girlfriend to take care of the boys At first Lisa refused but then Taehyung forced her.

And if we talk about jungkook then it is said that he tries very hard to talk to taehyung.

There is no improvement in the relationship between Jimin and Yoongi.The two simply treat each other well in front of their parents.And if both alone, don't ask. yoongi will ignore Jimin. Jimin tries hard to get everything right between the two but maybe Yoongi doesn't approve. The marriage is near. Sometimes shopping with family, sometimes dining with family.This is all going on.If everyone goes shopping, yoongi will never praise Jimin.What would jimin look like if his mother asked him ? Yoongi just nodded. Jimin is sometimes angry and sometimes sad, he can't tell anyone what happened. Jimin is very depressed because of all these things.

Jungkook has noticed one thing during this time that Jimin remains very sad. So sometimes jungkook he asks but jimin he gives the same answer 'I'm fine, nothing happened' .To think of talking to jungkook taehyung.If taehyung can ask Jimin if there is a problem.But taehyung he ignores only when he starts talking.

yeonjun and baby are doing well. hoseok has gone mad with the curves of yeonjun, sometimes this or sometimes that .

Jin and Namjong both spend the holidays together with Taheyung.Sometimes tells him to find someone and get married. But taehyung is stubborn, never counting his brother's words.Just say yes and avoids topic.

Now Jin is bored explaining to his stubborn brother.

The two boys, on the other hand, are absolutely fine.Taehyung spends as much time as he can with them.Both have learned to live with jinnie.jinnie also gives them good company.Playing together, studying, going to buy clothes.

Today is like any other day. There is a meeting of Taehyung and Jungkook. Taehyung has arrived but today jungkook is late.

Jimin has also arrived and calls Jungkook frequently.

After a while the door opens. Standing there jungkook,Scattered hair, runny nose, red face. Seeing Jungkook, Taehyung understood that Jungkook had a fever. Jimin runs to her.

"Are you alright?" Worried jimin.

jungkook he gives a smile "I'm fine "Jungkook speaks coughing.

Jimin worriedly looked at him" are you sure, you know i can handle the situation. " Jimin asked.

Jungkook shakes his head and starts walking towards chair. Jimin followed him. After apologizing for being late jungkook told jimin to starts meeting.

The meeting was going on and Jimin's phone started ringing.Jimin smiled apologetically. And picks up the phone.

Jimin speaks softly, "Yes, I'm coming". Jimin hangs up the phone.

Jimin pats Jungcook's hand."My mother told me to go home soon, Can i go ?" Jimin asks Jungkook for permission.

Jungkook clears his throat "Yes you can go" Jungkook says letting Jimin go.

Jimin looked at him"Are you sure?Will you handle everything You are not well either."Jimin is asking Jungkook