A/N

I know, I know.

This isn't an actual chapter, and I am very sorry for that. But, please, hear me out!

To gain inspiration, I read a bunch of x reader inserts, yeah? And it has come to my realization that it's barely any male or POC readers. As a black woman myself, I truly understand the pain. 🥲

Knowing that, I'll go back to each chapter and modify everything to be completely gender neutral, and make it so no race is being left out. It personally makes me upset when authors leave out other races for very obvious reasons.

Another thing that came to my attention is that authors always describe a reader's physical appearance. They never actually take into mind that not everyone is skinny, short, you get what I'm trying to say. There's always a possibility that you can be taller than a canon character in My Hero Academia, so I took it upon myself to make sure I don't automatically assume a person's body type.

As a.. on and off writer, cough.. I feel like every author should take into mind about the different bodies everyone could have:

Chubby, skinny, tall, short. Please, we can't forget about the people who have hip dips. Every body is beautiful and shouldn't be left out. If an author gives the reader an ideal body type, doesn't that defeat the purpose of it being a reader insert? I feel like it is pretty close minded on the author's end. At that point, it's an OC insert.

That was all I wanted to address in this part. Please let me know what you think because I want to give my readers the best experience possible! Thank you for you time!

💙