4. Hanging Out

{you'd think with all of this damn free time I have now since quarantine, i would be able to spend time writing parts for all of my books. I have like twenty drafts for stuff that isn't even published yet. man, im fucking lazy}

[IZUKU MIDORIYA]

"Your quirk is amazing!" Izuku exclaimed, sparkles in his eyes as he quickly jotted stuff into his hero notebook. "It's so unique!"

You blushed lightly from his numerous compliments. "It's not as fancy as yours." You giggled, fiddling with your fingers. "It's almost exactly like All Might's quirk. Well, similar at most."

You notice Izuku tense up slightly and shift on his two feet. "Y-Yeah! Crazy, right?" He chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly, which made you raise an eyebrow in a bit of confusion.

Izuku took in the confused look on your face and quickly waved his hands dismissively. "My quirk isn't important right now! We're talking about your quirk here! Haha..."

"Oh, right!" You smiled, somehow getting distracted from his suspicious behavior. You sat down next to him and continued to explain your abilities for hours and hours.

However, you managed to miss the fact that Izuku was blushing as he listened to you, admiration in his green irises.

[KATSUKI BAKUGO]

"Come on, Y/N... Concentrate..." You mutter to yourself as you stare intently at a rock, trying to get a better grasp of your quirk. Unfortunately, that was interrupted because a certain ash blond Pomeranian decided to break your focus and kick the rock away.

"Sheesh, I knew you were lonely but i didn't know you were that desperate to make friends with a rock," Katsuki taunted, crossing his arms as his red eyes pierced into your own (eye color) pair.

"Actually, I am friends with a rock. And his name is Kirishima." You retort, standing up and dusting off your uniform. "And I was trying to practice with my quirk. Until you showed up." You let out a scoff and stared at him.

You two continued bickering, the rest of class 1-A watching.

"I don't know about you guys, but I ship them." Mina hummed, her classmates nodding in agreement.

[SHOTO TODOROKI]

"So, how have you been?" You ask as both you and Shoto walk down the busy streets of the city. "It's been awhile since we last saw each other."

"I'm doing fine..." Shoto spoke quietly, his hands in his pockets as he stared down at the ground. "How about you? You seem to be doing well."

"Oh, me? Eh, it could be better." You hummed, glancing over at him with a small smile. "Everything is just boring at this point. Hopefully if I get into U.A, things will turn around." You saw Shoto smile a bit at what you said.

"I'm glad," he looked over at you and nodded with a slightly wider smile.

"Now," you grab his hand and started pulling him with you. "Let's go get some ice cream as a celebration for our reunion!"
———
Haha, I lied once again. When it comes to simple scenarios like this, I can't seem to make them any longer. But, I promise they'll get longer eventually!