19. Aftermath of Arguments

{I apologize for such a short chapter, I've been very busy turning in class assignments!}

[IZUKU MIDORIYA]
When you and Izuku have an argument, he would take some pillows and blankets then sleep on the couch for the night. Though you refuse to admit it since you were quite angry with him, you missed his presence in bed.

While you two are apart, Izuku thinks about why the argument happened in the first place and comes up with ways to prevent them in the future. If he's in the wrong, he'll take full responsibility and makes sure to sincerely apologize to you.

Izuku wants your relationship to last a long time, and absolutely despises seeing you so upset about something he's done. You both try your best to see each other's point of view for the survival of your relationship.

[KATSUKI BAKUGO]
Your arguments with Katsuki are very explosive and would cause you two not to talk for at least two days, maybe even three depending on what the disagreement was about. Only because of how stubborn Mr. Bakugo can be.

Sometimes he would sleep on the couch, but most of the time, you two continued to share the bed. Katsuki realizes how much he possibly upset you, and would gently brush his hand or leg over yours to show that he still loves you. He really wants to change for the better of your relationship and he wants you to believe that.

When Katsuki apologizes for his actions, he'll take you out on a date and buy you anything that you want. Please be patient with him.

[SHOTO TODOROKI]
You and Shoto barely have any arguments since he's somewhat well-mannered and respectful of anything that you do. However, you two do have the occasional disagreement and it's mostly about your safety.

Shoto is always worried when you overuse your quirk in training or when you go on a small mission. Especially after the incident of USJ and the training camp. He tends to baby you and makes you stay out of dangerous situations even though you can perfectly handle yourself.

Although you both would have a lot of arguments about the topic, Shoto will slowly loosen up and allow you more freedom. He just wants the best for you, and doesn't want to see you in any harm.