20. Chubby s/o

{i hope you all like extra fluff}

[IZUKU MIDORIYA]

Izuku absolutely adores you and your body. He enjoys resting his head on your tummy and rubbing his hands up and down your sides as you both lay on the couch. If you're insecure about your stretch marks, he'll take the time to kiss every single one of them and give you compliments on how attractive you are.

Izuku will proudly show you off, not ashamed to say that you're his lovely significant other.

[KATSUKI BAKUGO]

Katsuki will literally throw hands at anyone who dares to mock you for your body; no one disrespects the love of his life and expects to get away with it. He encourages you to be confident with your body, seeing as he is your number one fan. Though he doesn't like to admit it, Katsuki will go above and beyond to love your body no matter what.

You'll forever be his dear lover and he proudly states that will never ever change. 

[SHOTO TODOROKI]

Shoto most definitely loves your body, maybe more than you do. In his eyes, you're absolutely perfect and he constantly makes sure you're aware of that. Personally, he isn't the type to judge on appearance; he loves you for your personality. If you come over to his house, he'll protect you from his father's cruel comments and when you two are alone, he will try to lighten up your mood by planting kisses all over your body.

Shoto will always be there for you, helping you grow out of your insecurities. He loves you for you and nothing else.