6. Feelings [You]

Warning: short af. i was being lazyyy

[IZUKU MIDORIYA]

"Do I really love Izuku?"

You were pacing your room, hands on your hips as your beloved dog, (D/N), watched you with curious and confused eyes, her/his head slightly tilted.

You've been at this for about thirty minutes now, mumbling out stuff so quickly that it almost sounded like gibberish. Just recently, you started to feel... different when you were around the green-haired boy. Cliche things like your heartbeat speeding up, butterflies in your stomach...

Things like that.

You asked your mother about what it could be and she just laughed at you while saying, "Young love."

You would never understand grownups.

With a sigh, you plopped yourself down next to your canine friend. "What's wrong with me?" You looked over at (D/N), who let out a bark as a response, licking your cheek. You laughed and gently pet the fur on top of their head, causing her/his tail to wag. "Thank you for your honest answer."

"However... I wonder if he loves me back..."

[KATSUKI BAKUGO]

"There's no way I have feelings for that angry Pomeranian!" You huffed, a blush clear on your cheeks as you had your arms crossed.

"Are you sure about that, Y/N?" Mina laughed with a playful eye roll. "Have you seen the way you've been looking at him lately? It's really obvious," she concluded, giggling softly at her friend's current flustered state.

"Just confess to him."

"DO YOU KNOW WHO HE IS?! HE'S KATSUKI FUCKING BAKUGO!" You practically screeched, grabbing her shoulders and shaking her frantically. "He could crush my hopes and dreams with just

One

Singular

Tch,"

"Now you're just overreacting." Mina scoffed, poking your nose which made you go cross-eyed for a few seconds. "If he rejects you, there's other fishes in the sea. He'd be an idiot to put aside the chance to be with someone as fabulous as you,"

You sighed and gave the pink haired girl a goofy, lopsided smile. "I hope you're right,"

[SHOTO TODOROKI] {shortest one 😣}

"I love him." You muttered as you stared at your reflection in the mirror. "I love Shoto,"

You had conflicts with yourself for the past two weeks, but now that you finally found the solution, you've been put at ease. At first, you refused to believe that was the answer, however, you later accepted it.

You were in love with Shoto Todoroki. [we all are]

"Ugh, how am I suppose to confess to him without being such a total screwup?" You grumbled, grabbing the brush placed on the counter and began to guide it through your hair. "Knowing me, I'd probably end up embarrassing myself while I'm at it,"

You soon left the bathroom and fell onto your bed, your face in the comfy pillow. After a few moments of silence, you screamed into it to release some of your emotions.

"I guess I could just give him a cliche secret admirer note and meet him at the park or something." Your voice came out muffled. "Operation: Confess to the Candy Cane is now in motion,"