21. Cherry Blossoms

{kinda short and bad? sorry for not updating in a long time}

[IZUKU MIDORIYA]

"Remember when we first met?"

Izuku asked in a soft voice as you both sat underneath a cherry blossom tree on a hill, the sun gradually setting below the horizon. He held your hand and gently rubbed his thumb over your skin.

This was the first time you two could actually have some alone time and relax due to training sessions and multiple tests back to back. Izuku had been waiting forever to have a special moment with you, and he was thankful that the time had come.

"Of course. How could I ever forget?" You laugh, leaning against the boy since it was getting chilly outside. Holding out your hand, you watched closely as a singular cherry blossom fell into your palm.
It could mean many things;
love. death. heartbreak.
sunshines and rainbows.
But it all wouldn't matter if Izuku continued to remain by your side.

[KATSUKI BAKUGO]

[KATSUKI BAKUGO]

"Y/N! No, no, no!"

Katsuki never felt so light on his feet as he raced over to your body on the grass, his ears blocking everything his fellow classmates shouted at him. The only thing on his mind was you.

Cherry blossoms fell from the sky, some landing on your wounded body and getting stained with the crimson color of blood. There was a metallic taste in your mouth. Your vision was getting more blurry by the second. You soon felt yourself getting pulled into someone's arms and looked to see your beloved boyfriend.
"Katsuki.."

"Please, don't leave me! Not yet, not now!"
You felt something wet hit your face.
Katsuki was crying.
You weakly raised your hand and caressed his cheek, mustering the last little bit of strength you had into the smile the boy came to love.
"Take care of yourself, Katsuki.." You croaked.

Your entire body went limp. Katsuki was sobbing. Cherry blossoms fell around the both of you.
But you've never felt more at peace.

[SHOTO TODOROKI]

"You may kiss."

Todoroki leaned in immediately and pressed his lips against yours in a passionate kiss, his arms wrapped around you. The sounds of friends and family clapping and cheering for the newly wedded couple.

He couldn't have been anymore happy than he was now. After years of dating, he finally popped the big question. You could remember how nervous the man was, shifting on his two feet and constantly wiping his palms on his pants.

You two danced underneath multiple cherry blossom trees, some of the blossoms landing in his hair but he didn't care. He was focused completely on you. As cheesy as it sounds, he believes you had changed him for the better, and he couldn't thank you any more for that.
You accepted him for him.
Not because he was wealthy, not because he was now one of the top heroes.
Just him. Shoto Todoroki.

And he'll never forget that.