18. Couple Things {SPECIAL GUESTS}

{decided to add some people for this part 🥰}
{apologies for the long wait..
i've took note that it's possible that some male or non-binary readers might read this, so.. they/them pronouns for this one!}

[IZUKU MIDORIYA]
"Y/N? Why are you crying?" Izuku questioned, having walked in on his significant other crying their eyes out. He carefully made his way over and sat down on the bed, wrapping his arms around their form, concern written all over his face.

Y/N slowly turned to look at their boyfriend, tears streaming down their face. "I saw you eat a cinnamon roll earlier! That's full-on cannibalism!" They cried.
"How could you eat your own kind?!"

"S-Seriously? I-I was hungry-" cue Y/N crying even more. "I-I'm sorry!"

[KATSUKI BAKUGO]
"Stop, Katsuki!" Y/N shouted at their boyfriend, jumping out from behind a wall with a finger gun pointing at said boy.
"You're under arrest!" They exclaimed before pointing above him.

Katsuki raised an eyebrow slightly at their antics and slowly looked up, almost immediately spotting a picture of a rest note. He looked back at Y/N with a blank expression,

"Why do I love you?"

[SHOTO TODOROKI]
"Shoto, have you seen my... what the.." Y/N trailed off as they walked into the lounging room of the dormitory, only to see their boyfriend surrounded by a bunch of cats.

Shoto looked at his lover dead in eyes. "I have started a cult.. I am their leader," he spoke calmly as the cats rubbed against the right side of his body. His face then soften with a small smile, "Do you want to come join me? There's room left for you."

Y/N ran over at basically lightning speed to get in on the action.

[EIJIRO KIRISHIMA]
"Ooh! I think I finally got it!" Eijiro exclaimed, causing his lover to look over with a raised eyebrow. "I saw some kids doing this when I went to the park the other day and I thought it looked cool!"

He showed Y/N a cute crown made out of flowers before putting it on their head, a proud grin on his face. "Do you like it? It's made out of your favorites!" He seemed very excited to see Y/N's reaction.

"Awh, Eijiro.." Y/N laughed, adjusting the flower crown before pressing a soft kiss to the boy's cheek, watching as his face bursted into a fiery red.

[DENKI KAMINARI]
"Denki! You're suppose to put warm water into the noodles before you microwave them!" Y/N scolded their fairly idiotic boyfriend, gently whacking his head with a newspaper. "Did you even read the directions?!"

"Hey! It's not my fault! I just wanted to make you some food because you've been so busy with other things!" Denki protested, rubbing his head and letting out a sheepish chuckle. "I know I shouldn't mess with the stove, so I decided to make you some noodles."

Y/N let out a sigh and shook their head, a small smile appearing on their face. They couldn't stay mad at him, especially since he was trying his best. "You're such an idiot."

[HANTA SERO]
"Then take a step back.. and spin," Y/N instructed, occasionally glancing down at both theirs and Hanta's feet. They were teaching their boyfriend how to do a basic dance, "You're a fast-learner, aren't you?"

"Only because you're great at explaining things." Hanta joked, twirling Y/N around before abruptly dipping them. A rather playful smirk danced onto his lips,

"May I kiss you?" He asked, but he didn't wait for an answer, already leaning down and kissing Y/N passionately.

[TAMAKI AMAJIKI] {D/N = Dog Name}
"It's okay, Tamaki. It's only a puppy, and she/he doesn't bite at all!" Y/N smiled, holding the shy male's hand to comfort him as they led him into their house. As soon as the door closed, a cute little {breed} puppy came running over to greet its owner and investigate who the stranger was.

At the sight, Tamaki immediately melted at how adorable D/N was, sitting on the ground with Y/N and letting the puppy sniff him. In a matter of a few minutes, Tamaki was playing with the animal.

Y/N was watching like a proud parent, glad that their boyfriend managed to come out of his comfort zone.

[MIRIO TOGATA]
"Ah hah! Fort {ship name} has finally been completed!" Y/N cheered, causing Mirio to chuckle at their enthusiasm. "Three dreadfully long hours, but in the end, it was very much worth it."

The couple had made a fort made out of blankets and pillows in Y/N's living room, all just to watch a bunch of movies and eat junk food.
"A job well done, if I do say so myself." Mirio agreed before pulling Y/N into the fort with him.

Soon enough, they were bundled up together with spare blankets, eating popcorn and watching Shrek 2.

[TOMURA SHIGARAKI]
"Aha! Suck it!" Y/N laughed, doing a victory dance after they had beaten Tomura in Smash Bros three times in a row. "I'm the best, I'm the best!" They chanted, leaving Tomura to watch with minor amusement.

Truth be told, he had been letting them win, just to see his partner do their adorable and goofy dance. Though it was rare for moments like these to happen due to how busy he could be, Tomura always savored these times with the love of his life.

"Yeah, yeah, you beat me. Don't get used to it." Tomura said, but there was humor behind his words.

[DABI]
"Thanks for being here with me, Dabi." Y/N murmured softly, leaning their head on the male's shoulder as they looked up at the starry night sky. "It means a lot to me." They turned their attention to their lover.

Dabi slowly met their eyes and patted their head gently. "Don't mention it, sweet cheeks.. I'll do anything to see you this happy," he said, leaning down and planting a soft kiss to their forehead before pulling them closer to his body for warmth.

"I love you, Dabi."

"Love you, too.. Y/N."