2. How You Meet

{im god awful when it comes to storytelling, but ill try my best to please you all ☺️}

[IZUKU MIDORIYA]
After receiving the letter and being accepted into the most prestigious hero school in all of Japan, you were beyond thrilled.

Unfortunately, you were too excited. While you were busy running and gaping up at the large building, you ended up crashing into someone. Immediately you and the stranger began apologizing frantically, which was weird because last time you checked, you were the one that ran into him.

After getting up and gathering your things, you introduced yourself.
"Again, sorry for running into you. I'm Y/N L/N, pleasure to meet you!"

The green, broccoli-haired boy rubbed the back of his neck as a pink hue dusted on his freckled cheeks.

"I-I'm Izuku M-Midoriya!"

[KATSUKI BAKUGOU]
Walking through the halls of the one of the best hero schools, U.A High, you were making your way to class 1-A. You had just moved back here from living in Tokyo, and was taking the spot of some boy named... Minoru Mineta?

Whoever he is, he's not important anymore. [thank god].

After getting some directions from a few friendly students, you made it to Class 1-A and opened the door slowly.

Upon walking into the classroom, all eyes were on you. Glancing over the many faces, you spotted a familiar ash blond, and in an instant, a wide smirk appeared on your face.

"HEY, POMERANIAN!!"

The boy immediately looked over and let out an irritated sigh once he recognized who you were, rubbing his temple as he kept his head down to avoid the confused and quizzical gazes of his fellow classmates.

"God fucking damnit."

[SHOTO TODOROKI]
Being the daughter of two well-known Pro Heroes from America wasn't always easy and fun as most people thought it would. You and your parents basically moved every year, so it was hard to maintain friends.
Fortunately, that changed once your loving parents decided to permanently live in Japan and make you attend U.A, the most prestigious hero school the country had to offer.

After getting everything moved into your new home, your parents took you to go visit an old friend of theirs; one of the top heroes in Japan, Endeavor.

Upon arriving at the luxurious home, the door opened to reveal a fairly tall man with red hair and piercing turquoise eyes. With a small grin, he let you and your family inside.

The three grown-ups conversed, leaving you to roam around the huge home and taking in its beauty. Rounding a corner, you almost ran into someone, gazing up and meeting a boy around your age with dual-colored hair and eyes.

"You should be more careful," he spoke, his voice both smooth and cold as he peered down at your form. "Who are you?"

"I'm sorry." You shifted slightly from foot to foot, feeling a bit embarrassed. "I'm Y/N L/N. My parents are busy talking so I took the liberty of exploring. What's your name?"

The boy seemed to hesitate.

"Shoto. Shoto Todoroki."

~~
Eeee, i tried my best, i swear! Sorry if it's bad, i suck the fattest booty cheeks when it comes to writing. i also didn't expect for Todoroki's to be so much longer than the other two. I don't have favorites, honest!

anyways, thank you for reading! More chapters are on their way!