15. Cuddles

[IZUKU MIDORIYA]
Izuku loves being the little spoon, just putting that out there. He doesn't mind being the being the big spoon, but he adores the feeling of your fingers running through his hair as he buries his face into your chest {heh-} and listening to your steady heartbeat.

The way Izuku asks for cuddles is by laying down on the couch or bed, and making grabby hands until you finally come over and give him what he wants. He also likes it when you trace over his scars with your fingers or you'd press soft kisses against them. You've got him wrapped around your finger, and he has no complaints whatsoever.

[KATSUKI BAKUGO]Katsuki likes the feeling of holding you in his arms during the cuddle sessions

[KATSUKI BAKUGO]
Katsuki likes the feeling of holding you in his arms during the cuddle sessions. As your boyfriend, he feels the need to always protect you and be by your side at all times. Though he despises to actually admit it, he is a complete sucker for cuddles. They're like his drug, and he can't live without them.

Most times, Katsuki would barge in and aggressively demand for cuddles while making his way over to you. Other times, he'd just pick you up and carry you to the bedroom {or couch}, ignoring all of your protests. He would just lay down, hold you close and stay silent. There's no escaping him and his needs. He WILL find you.

[SHOTO TODOROKI]Shoto doesn't have a preferred position, he just enjoys the cuddles

[SHOTO TODOROKI]
Shoto doesn't have a preferred position, he just enjoys the cuddles. The first time you two cuddled, he held onto you like his life depended on it. He never knew how much he needed the affection, and you gladly gave it to him. Most of the time, you would lay your head on his chest while holding his hand and he'd have an arm wrapped around your waist.

Being the gentleman that he is, Shoto would politely ask for cuddles, sometimes a little shy about it. Once he got comfortable, he would walk up behind you and wrap his arms around you while resting his head on your shoulder, silently asking for cuddles. He would hold you like you were the most delicate and fragile thing on the planet, scared that he'd somehow break you. Precious boy.