7. Feelings [Him]

{i have such an inconsistent update schedule, im sorry people 😣} {short as hell my b}

[L/N] = last name
[F/F] = favorite flower
[F/C] = favorite candy

[IZUKU MIDORIYA]

"...what...?"

"You're so dense, Deku." Ochako giggled as she continued to eat her lunch. "It's clear that you have romantic feelings for Y/N. It all matches up,"

"B-But, what if that's not the case?! What if it's just another step in our friendship?!" Izuku retorted, his face burning red as he quickly waved his hands dismissively. He couldn't possible like Y/N, could he?

"B-Besides, I'm entirely sure they doesn't like me that way,"

Ochako froze, almost choking on her noodles. She quickly swallowed and faked a cough before smiling at the green-haired boy, "You'll never can be completely sure until you confess to them."

Izuku was too busy thinking about ways to muster up the courage to tell Y/N, that he didn't even notice Ochako's strange behavior. He began to mumble his thoughts, causing the brunette female to deadpan at his nervousness.

"I'll tell you what," she interrupted, bringing him back into reality. "how about you take them to their favorite restaurant? Then while you're there, just tell them how you feel. Don't sugarcoat it, too."

"Are you sure that'll work?" Izuku questioned, tilting his head slightly.

"W-Well, no... But, it never hurts to try, right?"

"Oh, God..."

[KATSUKI BAKUGO]

"Man, I'm a mess..." Katsuki muttered as he ran a hand through his ash blonde hair, staring at himself in the mirror. "Can't believe I have feelings for an idiot,"

He honestly wanted to refuse the fact that he actually fell in love. With his childhood friend.

Who would've thought?

He didn't want to admit it, but he was clueless on what to do. And he most definitely didn't want to ask someone for advice.

"Goddamnit." He grumbled, walking out of the bathroom and flopping onto his bed. Maybe he could buy them some roses and chocolates? Take them somewhere nice? Or even having a lazy day together and binge watch while eating junk food?

Katsuki suddenly perked up. "Wait... The last one is not a bad idea..." he smirked with victory, but it faded away. "But, after that's done.. how the hell am I going to tell them?"

He groaned and covered his face with his hands. "Why am I such a damn idiot?!"

He eventually grabbed his phone and his fingers danced across the screen as he messaged Y/N, typing something filled with such extreme anger and frustration.

'Hey.'

[SHOTO TODOROKI]

"A bag of F/C... bouquet of F/F... and the discs of all three Kung Fu Panda movies..." {didnt like the last one tbh}

"That's everything." Shoto muttered, mentally checking off things from the list he made. He finally realized that he liked Y/N on a more romantic level and decided to give them a few gifts before he confessed.

At first, he asked his siblings for help, but it was unfortunately fruitless. He refused to even ask his father. The whole thought made him want to vomit up his lunch.

So now, he was going with his current option: give Y/N gifts and later confess.

"Now, when am I going to do it..?" Shoto looked at the calendar on his wall, eyeing Friday of this week. "That doesn't seem like a bad idea... I can ask them to walk through the park after school."

A small smile ghosted onto his face, satisfied with the plan he made. He really hoped that Y/N would reciprocate his feelings. He wouldn't know what to do if they didn't.

Little did he know the title of this book. {sorry, fourth wall repair team}

"I won't screw this up... I'll just be myself." He reassured himself, running a hand through his dual-colored hair. "I'll confess my love to Y/N, and that's a promise I will not break. No matter what." {sorry for the cliche, people. shame me pls}