3. Meeting Again

{these are really short 😣😣}

[IZUKU MIDORIYA]

Once you arrived at Class 1-A (after getting lost two times), you were surprised to see the same green haired boy you bumped into earlier. With a smile, you ambled up behind him and tapped on his shoulder, causing him to turn around.

"Hey! Didn't think you'd be in my class." You giggle, smiling at the boy. "Midoriya, was it?"

"Y-Yeah, that's me!" Izuku noticeably shifted on his feet, probably because he's nervous and never had someone come up to him so suddenly. "It's ni-nice to see you, L/N!" He stumbled over his words, his cheeks dusted pink.

You found it cute.

"Please, no need for formalities. You can call me Y/N." You laugh wholeheartedly as you gently nudged him with your elbow, which made him blush even more.

The two of you made small talk, learning some things about each other until it was time for class to start. You took a seat at your assigned desk, a small smile gracing your face.

This was the start of a long and beautiful relationship.

[KATSUKI BAKUGO]

"Aw, come on, Katsuki! You know you missed me!"

"Fuck off, Y/N!"

You and Bakugo had been friends ever since childhood. However, by the end of primary school, you moved away. You two occasionally sent letters, yada yada, insert something cheesy just for the sake of it.

"Let go of me, you extra!!" Bakugo shouted, trying to get out of your surprisingly strong grip as you hugged him. "I'll blast you all the way to hell!"

"You love me too much to do such a thing." You laughed at his poor excuse of a threat, only tightening your hold around the ash blond male, "Just admit that you missed me, and maybe I'll let you go."

"Over my dead body!"

"Welp, you better get comfortable, my dear friend. I'm not letting go until you do it."

"I'll kill you!"

"Love you, too." You smiled innocently, ignoring all of the looks the two of you got from passing students in the hallways. This was his fault for being so stubborn.

[SHOTO TODOROKI]

It's been at least four months since you last saw Shoto. Even if you wanted to go visit him, you needed to prepare for the entrance exam for U.A; you were getting into the prestigious school by the Recommendation Exam [your parents were the cause of that].

After training non-stop, you felt like your Metal Control quirk was in the perfect shape to ace the exam.

Soon, the time came, and boy, were you excited, scared, and everything in between. There were so many middle school students, and mostly all of them seemed to have really powerful quirks.

But that wasn't the big shocker. You were surprised to be put into a six-man group with none other than Shoto Todoroki. And from the looks of it, he was as equally surprised.

After the Recommendation Exam, you were pleased with the score you received. As you were walking away, a cold hand was placed on your shoulder and a familiar stoic voice rung out,

"Hey." [thats a reference]
~~~
I'm happy with how this one turned out. However, I'm upset that I made them so short, and that I didn't include much interaction in Todoroki's scenario. I'll try to make the other ones longer if my lazy ass will allow it.