16. Fictional Crushes

{includes Attack on Titan, Fire Force, and Black Clover}{really short and terrible, online classes have me mentally drained..}

[IZUKU MIDORIYA]
Levi Ackerman

"Y/N? Who's Levi Ackerman?" Izuku called from your bedroom

"Y/N? Who's Levi Ackerman?" Izuku called from your bedroom. The boy let out a shriek of terror once he saw how fast you came running from the bathroom and snatched the phone from his hands.
"How do you know of that name?" You asked, quickly exiting out of whatever app he had managed to get into. "How did you even get into my phone?!"
"W-Well, I decided to guess random numbers.. your passcode so happened to be all zeros..." Izuku answered with a nervous laugh, rubbing the back of his neck, "And I didn't know what some of your apps were and I pressed Pinterest. You have a board with 750 pins of Levi Ackerman.."
You mentally cursed yourself out. "He's from an anime called Attack on Titan. He's my second most favorite thing in the entire world." You let out a dreamy sigh. Izuku had a saddened expression on his face,
"U-Um.. What's the first..?"
"You, of course."
His face quickly turned as red as tomato, stumbling over what words to use to reply to your comment of flattering him.

[KATSUKI BAKUGO]
Benimaru Shinmon

"Oh how much I love you, you beautiful sexy man

"Oh how much I love you, you beautiful sexy man." You say out loud to yourself as your screen showed another scene of Benimaru. "Please step on m-"
"Y/N! Who the hell are you talking to?!" Katsuki shouted as he practically kicked down the door to your room, his usual angry expression on his face. "I'll kick his ass for ever speaking a single word to you-!"
He slowly stopped talking once he realized you were watching Fire Force on the tv. He began grumbling to himself, aware that you had a special attachment to the Captain of Company 7.. something that he wanted only himself to have. However, you were as stubborn as he was when it came down to Benimaru Shinmon.
"What do you even see in that extra? I'm clearly better than him."
The infamous Katsuki Bakugo was pouting right before your eyes, obviously jealous that he wasn't the only one who held your admiration {can i even call it that?}. He wanted the sparkles of excitement in your eyes to only be for him.
You quickly took notice of this.
"Aw, is Lord Explosion Murder upset?" You coo, opening your arms wide as the boy made his way over to you, mumbling incoherent words.
"Just shut up and cuddle me, dumbass.."

[SHOTO TODOROKI]
Yuno

"Is this the Yuno you've been constantly 'fangirling' about?" Shoto asked, glancing over at his significant other beside him

"Is this the Yuno you've been constantly 'fangirling' about?" Shoto asked, glancing over at his significant other beside him. You were too busy drooling over the black haired boy on the screen, basically swooning.
"I'll take that as a yes.."
When you had told your loving boyfriend about  Black Clover, he had no idea what you were talking about. He's never even heard about the word 'anime', truly disgraceful. He had the audacity to stare at you with a blank expression, his lips firm in a straight line. You remember his exact words clear as day.
"What?"
So today, you took it upon yourself to show him the ropes. However, he was barely enjoying the show because your attention was always on one of the characters each time he showed up in a scene.
To Shoto, Yuno seemed pretty arrogant, instantly making him his least favorite character; the position increased once he realized that character was also the one who took basically away his lover {he was overdramatic, but he won't admit it}.
You found it adorable when Shoto sulked about Yuno "taking you away from him", constantly reminding the boy he was the one who had your heart and nothing would ever change that.  You ended up putting on Frozen and gave your boyfriend the love and reassurance he needed.
"You're mine, beloved.."