Chapter ONE

3RD PERSON POV

Jisoo woke up by a loud knock at her front door of her house she stretch her arms and stood up while she rubbing her eyes she went downstairs and walk to the front door without looking at the cctv camera she opened it and a man walk inside her house without her permission with a huge box.

She look at the man with a confuse look "Who are you?" She asked the man smiled and extended his arm but Jisoo just stare at it blankly making him put down his arm "Goodmorning Ms. Kim I'm doctor Taehyung and I'm here to delivered your girlfriend" Then her eyes pop out "WAIT, WHAT?!" She shouted "I don't remember buy that thing!" She said "Well Ms. Kim for what I know is you order your girlfriend last night so I'm not mistaken" Taehyung said while smiling.

"Don't fool me will you or else I will report you!" Jisoo said seriously but Taehyung just giggled and pull out a paper or more like a contract "Here's an evidence that I'm not fooling you and that you buy your girlfriend last night" Jisoo quickly grab it and starts reading it and he's right it's written there that she buy it last night but she don't remembered buying it, yes she remember entering and clicking some choices but she don't remember buying it.

She look at the price it's '100,000,000 won' she didn't flinch and look up "Is there anything that I can refund that thing?" She point at the box she saw Taehyung shook his head "I'm sorry Ms. Kim but we can't do that you just have to accept it" He said "I can pay you more just to get that thing out of my house" Jisoo said but Taehyung shook his head again "Sorry Ms. Kim but I can't that's a rule from our company" Taehyung explained Jisoo can't do anything but to sigh and run her hands on her hair.

"God damn it" She mumbled "I have to go know Ms. Kim" Taehyung rush to the door leaving Jisoo there "Aishhhh" She mess her hair and sat down at her couch looking at the box she throw the papers at the floor.

A few minutes passed by.....

Jisoo staring at the box for a minute know because she don't know what to do then she stood up and walk infront of the box she slowly opened it "OH MY GOD!" She yelled because she see that the girl was naked she close her eyes "What the fuck! Why the fuck you have something like that?!" She said and calming herself down when she calm a bit she look again but in the girls face "Where is your open button" She said moving a little close and touch the girl in her nape to find something but nothing.

"Why did not he tell me how to opened this thing?" Jisoo sigh and moving back but she accidentally slip making her kiss the girl she froze then pull away she was shock then she see the girl starts blinking her eyes and move out the box and Jisoo back away the girl smile at her "Jagi" The girl said and gonna hug her but Jisoo stop her "Don't come near me" She blush because the girl still naked, the girl pout "W-what is your name?" She stutter 'why I'm stuttering?', the girl smiled again.

"I'm Zero Six" She give Jisoo a gummy smiled making Jisoo heart beat crazily 'What the fuck?', The girl got near her and Jisoo stop her again "Don't just don't" She said then her phone starts ringing she look Zero Six first then to her phone she answered it and move somewhere "Yah unnie!" She heard Lisa shout "Can you stop shouting Limario? Your so annoying" She said "Whatever unnie" She know that Lisa just rolled her eyes.

"I went to your office earlier but your not there I'm gonna ask you to go with me for lunch" Lisa explained "So I was thinking that I just go there and just order something" Jisoo eyes widened "Wait, No!" Jisoo shout "Why so loud unnie?" Lisa said annoyingly "Just don't come here understand just don't or else I will upload your embarassing moment" Jisoo said "What?! don't you dare unnie" Lisa said "Dare me" Jisoo smirk "Okay fine I will not come" Lisa sigh "Good now I have something to do Bye" She hung up and sigh she turn around "Oh my god!" She flinch because Zero Six was infront of her.

"Jagi, who was that?" Zero Six asked "N-no one" She said making Zero Six smiled moving closer to her "Stop just stay right there I will get you something" Jisoo said Zero Six obeyed and Jisoo went upstairs to grab some clothes for her to wear Jisoo came back downstairs seeing Zero Six still standing there.

"Wear this" She said handing her some tshirt an underwear, and a short she was about to go upstairs until she felt a bare breast press at her back she blushed madly "Thank you Jagi" Zero Six was about to kiss her but Jisoo push her away "D-Don't do t-that okay" Jisoo looking away "Just change" Jisoo taking a deep breath "Just say if your finish" She said still calming herself.

"I'm finish" Jisoo turn around and she find her cute with that tshirt of hers 'Wait, what no way?', "Jagi, Can I hug you?" Zero Six pout "I-" Jisoo was cut out when her phone starts ringing again she look at the caller ID but it's says Unknown but she answered it.

"Hello?", "Hi, Ms. Kim this is Doctor Taehyung again", "Why didn't you tell me that she have that thing down her?", "Ah yeah as far as I know is that you click pregnant between pregnant or not pregnant that's why she have that thing oh and she can orgasm inside like a real human",Jisoo blush , "Yah! S-Stop", "Oh and Ms.Kim you have to give her a real name to make her happier", "Wait, you want me to give her a name just to make her happier?", "Yes Ms. Kim that's all oh and if you want to know more just look at the small box inside the big box there are instructions there", "I have to go know Ms. Kim Bye please take care of Zero Six", "Wait-".

Taehyung hung up and Jisoo sigh in annoyed she look up at Jennie who's like an idiot smiling at her "Jagi are you hungry? I can make you a delicious food" Zero Six suggested before Jisoo say something Zero Six went to the kitchen and starts cooking she sigh 'This gonna be a long day', She thought.

-------------------------------------------

Oh just for you to know Jennie is a G!P because I'm a Jennie top fan, im sorry to all Jisoo top there.

-------------------------------------------