CHAPTER ELEVEN

3RD PERSON POV

"Good morning Jisoo" Bobby bow down and look at Hanbin who nodded and secretly look the door "Good morning Bobby" Jisoo return the bow "Take a sit" Jisoo nodded and sat down at the chair.

"Are you the one who will present?" Jisoo asked them the two look at each other smirking then to Jisoo she find it weird.

"No... " Bobby then walk closer to Jisoo "Because we just want to have some fun" Bobby said making Jisoo realize what he just said making her stood up and run to the door but it was lock she can't open it "HELP PLEASE!" Jisoo screamed while banging at the door "SOMEONE HELP! JENNIE!" Jisoo was now tearing up.

"What do you want?!" Jisoo shouted at the two who walk to her "Don't go closer" Jisoo warned them "What do we want Hanbin?" Bobby said while Hanbin act like he's thinking "Her body" Hanbin said then Bobby nodded in agreement.

"Yes, your body" Bobby still walking closer to Jisoo "Why my body?!" Jisoo walk backwards but to her unlucky she's already at the wall.

"Because your body is sexy and I've been wanting to touch you and feel you, right Hanbin?" Bobby said still have a smirking face "Right" Hanbin said in agreement while they walk closer to her.

"Your a psychos!" Jisoo yelled angrily "Don't touch me!" She said to Bobby "Hard to get? I like it" Hanbin the grab Jisoo forcefully "Let go off me!" She said trying to free herself from Hanbin hold.

"Baby, calm down you will enjoy this" Hanbin put Jisoo on the table while Bobby slowly remove his tie "No please stop" Jisoo beg him her tears are falling down "Oh baby don't cry I promise you will enjoy this" Bobby said now his shirt.

Jisoo then kick Hanbin in the stomach and run away to the door "No running" Bobby said and carry her and put her back in the table "I'll punish you for doing that your being a bad girl" Bobby said and hold Jisoo's arms pinning her down while Hanbin hold her legs.

"No, please don't do this" Jisoo beg him but Bobby shook his "I've been waiting to feel you Jisoo since you save me from the bullies" Bobby said making Jisoo confuse.

"I'm the one who has a sunglasses and the boy who's always bullied" Bobby explained now Jisoo remember it "I fake it because I want to get your attention and I succeed but I want your attention more but sadly you date that Suho guy!" Bobby said and touch Jisoo's face.

"You are a psychopath!" Jisoo shouted at him "No, I'm not" Bobby laugh like a maniac and buttoning Jisoo's shirt "This gonna be a quick one" Bobby said then they heard banging "Jisoo!" It's was Jennie "Oh I think your savior is here but her bad she can't open the door" Bobby said and just continue on what he's doing.

"JENNIE PLEASE HELP ME!" Jisoo shouted "Shut up baby" Bobby covered Jisoo's mouth and now rip her skirt "Wow your more sexy fuck it's getting me hard" Bobby said but before he can remove his pants Jennie luckily broke the door.

"You jerk!" Jennie angrily punch Bobby and went on top of him punching her multiple times while Lisa and Rosé cover Jisoo who's crying in Lisa's arms.

"Your are going to jail for a long time and I will not let you get out!" Jennie said her knuckles had a blood on it "I still can" Bobby laugh a her making her more angry.

"Unnie, stop stop!" Rosé pull her up "Let go I'm gonna kill him!" Jennie said but Rosé hold her tight "He's not worth it unnie" Jennie stop from fight but Rosé don't let her go "Remember this if ever you touch Jisoo I will not hesitate to kill you!" Jennie shouted in anger then the police came.

"Mr. Kim Jiwon your under arrest from illegal drugs and also from killing same goes to you Mr. Kim Hanbin" The police handcuffs them "I will get you Jisoo you will be mine!" Bobby laugh like a maniac while they exit the room.

Jennie went to Jisoo and hug her who hug he rback shaking "I-i want t-to go home" Jisoo cried in her shoulder "We will go home, Jisoo your safe now" Jennie kissed her head while the two girls look at Jisoo with sadness.

-------------------------------------------

Finally he's going to jail 😀😀.

-------------------------------------------