Chapter THIRTEEN

I edited the chapter

------------------------------

UNKNOWN POV

"Hello, Ms. Kim Jisoo?", "Hi, Ms. Kim speaking", "I am the new partner for the company your daddy told me that you are a really good at handling your company", "Oh, not really but talk you", "I am Park Soo-young but just call me Chahee", "Oh you are the CEO of CH Company?", "Yes, you are right Ms. Kim and also Ms. Kim can we meet tomorrow?", "To be honest I am taking a vacation but yeah sure I can, where do you want us to meet?", "Oh thank you Ms. Kim at BLACK CAFÉ 12 in the afternoon if that's okay?", "Yes, I am okay with it", "Thank you Ms. Kim I'll see you tomorrow", "I'll see you".

I hung up and smirk "Be ready to see me Jennie" I said looking at our picture together "Ma'am your car is now ready" My butler said as I nodded and exit my house.

JISOO POV

"Smell this" I said to Jennie as she smell the perfume in my wrist "I like the smell" She said smiling "I'll get it" I said and put it in the basket me and Jennie are in the mall shopping for things I was the one who pulled Jennie up in the bed earlier to get up and come with me but because she is smart and a pervert she want something in return and you know what is it.

Me and Jennie became more close than ever after what happened to me she became more protective than ever and I like it she has all her attention to me "Love, who is the one call you earlier?" Jennie asked when we are walking to the counter to pay all the things we pick "A new business partner" I said and gave my credit card to the counter.

"She want to meet me tomorrow lunch" I said and look at her she looks at me with a confuse face "But you are in a vacation?" She said and grab the shopping bags as I cling in her arm "Yes, I know but I still agree it's just tomorrow so its fine" I said smiling "Can I come?" I nodded and kiss her cheek "Yes, you can come and I am hungry let's eat" She nodded as we look around and look for something to eat.

Hours passed by....

Me and Jennie got home a few hours ago and now we are laying down at the couch me on top of her watching some movies I snug closer to her "You so warm" I said making her giggled and hug me tight "You are too" She said and chuckled suddenly the door opened "What's up what's up?!" It was Lisa "Can you not shout Lisa? It's already night" I said to her and put my head again in Jennie's chest.

"Whatever unnie but I brought some chicken" I quickly look up and see her holding to box of chicken I quickly got up from Jennie and walk to Lisa "My baby just left me for chicken" Jennie said and act like she was hurt making me giggled "I love you" I said and walk to her while I hold the box of chicken and peck her lips "I love you too" She answered back I put the box of chicken in the coffee table and opened it.

"Okay stop with that lovey dovey it's making me sick" Lisa said acting she was gonna vomit making me throw the small pillow at her "Whatever Lisa" I said rolled my eyes and starts eating chicken "Hey, Chaeng" Jennie said and hug her I stood up and hug her too "Hey, why Chaeng has a hug but you don't have me? You two are so mean" She said and faking like she's crying and hug Chaeyeong.

"It don't suit you Lisa and stop that let's eat I know Chaeyeong is hungry" I said making Jennie and Chaeyeong giggled "You are so mean unnie I hate you" She said annoyed and sat beside Chaeyeong "I hate you too" I said "Let's watch horror movie" Lisa suggested while eating "Don't talk when you are eating" I scold her she nodded "You are scared of ghost and you want to watch horror movie" I teased.

"Whatever unnie I want to watch any kinds of horror" She said I look at Jennie and she starts searching for horror movies she play the Sadako as the movie starts playing I sat next to Jennie and hug her honestly I am scared to watch horror movies.

"Holy fuck! Mama!" Lisa shouted making the three of us flinch then she starts crying "Turn it off ahhh!" Lisa said and hug Chaeyeong tight making me and Jennie laugh on how crying baby Lisa is "Don't laugh at me turn it off!" She said to us and Jennie turn off the movie.

"Now you are crying... you are the one suggest to watch it" I teased her making her hit me on the shoulder "Stop teasing me unnie I hate you" Lisa said and snug on Chaeyeong neck "Whatever let's just watch frozen" I said to Jennie and she nodded as she play it.

'I wish we stay like this forever laughing without a problem', I thought and kiss Jennie cheek she looks at me smiling.

------------------------------