Chapter TWELVE 🔞

3RD PERSON POV

"How was Jisoo unnie?" Lisa asked Jennie who was walking to them "Still the same and she was sleeping" Jennie answered sighing sadly sitting down at the couch "She really was traumatized about what happened" She said and hug the little pillow.

"I hope she gets better and the two jerks stay in the prison forever" Jennie said "Where's Chae-" Jennie was cut off by Rosé "Unnie, we have to meet chief in NEVERLAND restaurant" She said "Cannot you just go alone? I have to make sure Jisoo was safe" Jennie said Rosé shook her head.

"It's also about Jisoo unnie and Lisa was here to look for her it will not take long unnie" Rosé trying hard to convince her "Okay, fine" She finally give in sighing she stood up from her seat and look at Lisa "Call me if ever something happened to Jisoo okay?" Lisa nodded and the two girls exit the house and use Jisoo's car.

Minutes passed by... At the restaurant....

The two of them arrived and enter the restaurant Rosé then point at one table "Sir" The two of them salute and their chief return it.

They sat down infront of their chief "Jennie, Rosé I'm disappointed of the two of you" Their Chief said while they just look down "Mr. Kim was so angry about what happened yesterday he want to hired someone new but I told him we can't because Jisoo know that Jennie was just a robot we can't replace you that easily" He explain and sigh at the two girls.

"He give us one last chance if you failed again you two will be fired he said" He said "So keep an eye on her more okay?" Jennie and Rosé nodded to him "We will make sure to secure her more" Jennie said he nodded "Okay all of you will be leaving Jeju tomorrow morning" He said to them "Okay-" Jennie was cut off by her phone ringing.

"Excuse me sir" She said and stood up walking to the ladies bathroom she look at the name at it says 'Manoban' she quickly answered it.

"Hello Lisa is everything okay?", "Unnie you have to go home Jisoo unnie woke up and looking for you crying", "Can you pass your phone to her?", "Jennie", Jennie was sad to hear Jisoo crying, "Jagi I'll be there okay I'm on my way please stop crying", "I need you", Jisoo cried, "I'll be there okay I have to hang up".

Jennie hang up and run to the table "Chaeng we have to go Jisoo is look for me" She said and Rosé nodded and stood up "We have to go Sir will see you" The two of them salute then exit the restaurant and enter the car Jennie starts the engine and drove away.

Time skip....

The two of them arrived Jennie quickly got out and run inside the house and run upstairs "Jagi" She said opening the door of the room "I'm here now" She said the room was dark "Jennie" Jisoo run to her and hug her tight "Don't leave me" Jennie rub Jisoo's back to calm her down "I will not leave" She kiss Jisoo's forehead.

"Where did you go?" Jisoo asked the two of them are now laying down at the bed "Chaeyeong and I went to go somewhere" Jennie replied there was a silent for a second until Jisoo speak again.

"I want you" Jisoo said look at Jennie who's a bit shock "Are you sure?" Jennie asked "Yes... I am.. I want their touch replace yours" Jisoo cried remembering what happened Jennie frowned she wipe Jisoo's tears away and then kiss her.

She lay Jisoo down the bed and hover on top of her Jisoo hands went to Jennie's neck deeping the kiss while Jennie hands were on Jisoo's waist.

Jisoo moaned when Jennie suck her neck leaving a hickey and also on her collar bone Jennie sat down removing her tshirt and also help Jisoo with her top  she kiss her again while she remove Jisoo's bra and thrown it away.

Jennie squeeze her boobs gently making her moaned softly Jennie leave Jisoo's lips and starts to kiss, suck and lick her boobs "Jennie... ahhh" Jisoo moaned aching her back and bite her pointed finger Jennie slowly move down kissing Jisoo's flat stomach and remove Jisoo's short with her panty throwing it.

She kiss Jisoo's thigh then Jisoo's center "Ahhh" Jisoo moaned closing her eyes then Jennie starts to lick and suck her out making Jisoo moaned louder she insert her two finger inside Jisoo.

"Jennie... ahhhh... fuck" Jisoo moaned Jennie remove her finger but continue licking her while she remove her short and boxer freeing her hard on "I'm cumming ahhh... Jennie... Ahhhh" Jisoo came and breath heavily closing her eyes she then felt Jennie lips on her and making her taste herself.

Jisoo moaned feeling Jennie's dick poking her center she push Jennie down the bed and did what just Jennie did to her earlier.

She kiss the tip of Jennie's dick and starts to suck it "Ahhh.. " Jennie moaned at Jisoo's warm mouth she held some of Jisoo's hair to help her up "Shit.... fuck... " Jennie moaned and Jisoo starts to suck her fast "Fuck... Jisoo I'm gonna cum.... " Jennie said and pound Jisoo's head to her dick.

"Ahhhh..... shit" Jennie released her cum inside Jisoo's pretty mouth Jisoo pull away and swallow the cum she push Jennie down and went on top of her she position herself in Jennie's dick and slowly went down feeling full.

"Ahhhh.... so tight" Jennie moaned while Jisoo starts to pound up and down at Jennie "Fuck... Jennie" Jisoo moaned and kissed Jennie then Jennie held her ass and pound at her faster "FUCK!" Jisoo moaned louder.

"You want that huh? Fucking you hard huh?" Jennie said making Jisoo wetter at Jennie's dirty talk "Yes.... fuck me" Jisoo said and Jennie obeyed.

"I'm cumming... Jennie... yes just like that... fuck" Jisoo moaned "Shit... I'm cumming too baby..." Jennie said and fuck her hard and fast making the two of them cum and Jisoo screamed her name.

The two of them are breathing heavily Jennie kiss Jisoo's forehead and lay her down beside her as she stood up and grab a tissue clean herself and Jisoo.

"Let me recover" Jisoo said making Jennie chuckled "Just rest Jagi" Jennie said and kissed her "I want more" She whined "Okay fine" Jennie give in and the night was full of moaned and scream.

----------------------------------

😼😼

----------------------------------