Chapter SEVEN 🔞

3RD PERSON POV❗❗

The two of them look straight in the eyes until Jisoo eyes starts staring at Jennie's lips and she slowly lean in while Jennie stay still and close her eyes until she feels her heart shape soft lips on hers.

She let Jisoo sit at her lap and put her hand at Jisoo's waist to pull her more closer leaving no space between them and Jisoo put her both hands at Jennie's neck.

Their kiss was now on fire Jennie move her lips down to Jisoo's jaw to her neck sucking, biting and licking it leaving some love bites Jisoo moaned quietly and enjoying the feeling of Jennie's tongue and mouth at her neck.

She was getting weak of Jennie's soft touch, she didn't want Jennie to stop "Jennie.. " She moaned making Jennie smiled.

Jennie slowly unbuttoned her long sleeve and remove it slowly from Jisoo throwing it away she kiss ever inch of Jisoo's shoulder and breast.

Jennie lay her down at the bed moving on top of her and kiss her lips again gentle then when down to her neck sucking it leaving some love bites Jisoo can't do anything but to moaned.

She lower herself removing Jisoo's bra throwing it away Jisoo can feel Jennie the love she giving to her and she's loving it, lowering herself again kiss every inch of Jisoo until she stop and asked permission to Jisoo looking at her eyes and Jisoo just nodded and Jennie remove her short and panty making Jisoo blush a little.

"Do you want me to keep going?" Jennie said softly "Yes" Jisoo said and Jennie smiled at her peck her lips and lower herself she kiss Jisoo private part first then starts licking, sucking it making Jisoo moaned a bit louder luckily her room is sound proof so the two will not her them.

"J-jennie.." Jisoo moaned her name and Jennie smiling whole she continue licking "I'm close Jennie.." Then Jennie stop making Jisoo groaned and look at her "Why did you stop?" She asked feel annoyed "Be patient" Jennie said and went to kiss her and she kissed back.

"Let me" Jisoo said when they pull away and starts removing Jennie's tshirt and bra she kiss Jennie and let her lay down she move on top of her she starts sucking Jennie's neck leaving some love bites then slowly remove Jennie's short with the boxer she was looking straight at her eyes seductive.

'She's big', Jisoo gulp and kiss the tip of her dick and starts to suck it slowly making Jennie moaned "Fuck..." Jennie cried and held Jisoo head helping her down.

"I'm close... Jisoo" Jennie moaned but Jisoo pull away like she did to her "Patients" Jisoo smirk at her and kissed her and Jennie kiss her back she lay Jisoo down gentle and hold her dick she rub the tip of her dick on Jisoo who moaned at her mouth.

"Please" Jisoo pleaded for her, she then slowly put her inside "Fuck, your so big..." Jisoo said and hold on Jennie's shoulder "And your so tight... ahhhh" Jennie then slowly thrust in and out on her.

"Fuck.. ahhh" Jisoo moaned and kiss Jennie "Harder, Jennie... faster" Jennie obeyed and starts thrusting into her faster and hard making the bed rock on them too.

"Shit... ahhhh" Jennie moaned feeling that Jisoo was getting tighter than ever "I'm Cumming Jennie fuck" Then she come but Jennie still move inside her "Fuck.. fuck I'm close.. shit" Jennie moaned "Pull out.. ahhh" Jisoo was a bit sensitive by her first orgasm then Jennie pull out and cum at Jisoo stomach and boobs.

She lay down next to Jisoo who was panting, she grab a tissue to clean Jisoo up.

Then when Jisoo recover she went on top of Jennie positioning herself "Fuck.... ahhhh" Jisoo moaned feeling Jennie was getting more hard inside her.

She starts to move up and down a little bit fast "Ahhhh" The room was fall of moaned luckily the room was sound proof so the two other girls will not hear them "Jennie... ahhh" Jisoo moaned and when down kissing Jennie while she still move on top of her.

Jennie stop Jisoo and held her butt as she move faster inside of her "Shit... fuck.... ahhh that's feels good... Jennie.. " Jisoo moaned losing it she was like in the heaven because of how good she was feeling right now.

"I'm close.. Jennie... mmmhh" Jennie move more faster and deeper inside her "Shit.. shit.. " Jennie moaned feeling herself "JENNIE!" Jisoo moaned her name loudly when she finish but Jennie still move and pull out "Fuck... " Jennie moaned.

Jisoo remove herself on top of Jennie and lick the cum that's drip on Jennie's dick cleaning her out.

The two of them finish when Jisoo stop her because she's to tired and apparently they end up until 3 in the morning.

-------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating 😅😅.

-------------------------------------------